Scotland Players In Action 2016/17 - Page 51 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

ErsatzThistle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Murphy was superb today. Great goal and assist. Also man of the match. He has been improving with every game of late. Well worth a call up with the form much of our players are in at the moment.  

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Hopefully today will put an end to the Charlie Adam "debate"

Thanks for the input Gordon.

He's been good all season and intermittently for a number of years.

I look forward to seeing players playing at a much lower level than him including players from the English and Scottish Championships & Players not even playing regularly or at all, being named in the next squad while he is once again, incorrectly, left out. 

On 2/21/2017 at 4:21 PM, er yir macaroon said:

I'm not sure i agree. Tierney, Robertson, Burke, Fraser, Armstrong, Brown, Phillips, Forrest, Snodgrass all reasons one way or another to have some optimism.

Ok... I'll try... cannae be any worse than watching Hearts at the moment! 

On 25/02/2017 at 2:50 PM, noctonjock said:

Been at the leeds v sheff Wednesday game today . Bannan and Fletcher were subs but both came on and did nothing . Bridcutt kept giving the ball away and Rhodes missed a penalty and offered little else so bad day all round for Scotland players on show 

To be fair.. I don't think anyone on either side had a particularly good game. The teams just nullified each other. Bannan looked a little more likely when he came on, but in a game where each side has only 1 shot on target each, it's going to be hard to sing the virtues of anyone, Scottish or no.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:38 PM, kmcca5 said:

Jamie Murphy was superb today. Great goal and assist. Also man of the match. He has been improving with every game of late. Well worth a call up with the form much of our players are in at the moment.  

should be in squad ahead of your bizarre Barry McKay, john mcginn type call ups