What football do you watch regularly? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What football do you watch regularly?

I will try and watch as much and as varied club football as I possibly can and when i get the chance. Will watch almost any scottish game and keep an eye on Arsenal having lived there for a number of years but I dont watch as much of The Premiership as I used to. Will watch Spanish, German and Italian pretty much weekly and tune in for big games in France, portugal and Holland for example.

Last couple of years I've watched a number of argentinian league games as they are on youtube for free and start about 10 on a sunday night so postpones the Monday blues. 

Have chucked Scotland games now but will watch on TV, all be it I don't particularly enjoy it and the Euros just gone was the first international tournament I can remember where I just didn't really give a shit. My relationship with international football grows weaker by the day.

When Ra Sellik aren't at home, i'll go and watch Pollok.

I really like non-league football here in England. I saw about half a dozen games last season. The Conference is a decent standard all things considered & me & the lad often stand with the visiting fans for a laugh.

I don't get up to Scotland quite as often as I used to, but I always used to look for lower league games when I did. I managed to get to both Celtic & Rangers last season (the latter - with apologies to the appropriate people - in the away end with QoTS fans at the 4-3 game). I might be up next year & have plans to get to maybe Kilmarnock or Ayr on the way home, depending on the games that are on when I'm up there.

1.FC Köln at the ground(Bundesliga,Pokal)

Occasionally regional cologne clubs like Fortuna/Viktoria just for the matchday lower league experience.

BUNDESLIGA on telly apart from Red Bull Leipzig which I boycott.

CELTIC on stream

SPFL match reports for most teams on internet

WC and Euros 60-70% of all games. Qualifiers to both tournaments of Germany (occasionally at tbe ground most on telly) and scottish and irish team.

Usually no CL and Euroleague but Celtic(which is usually just a few games anyway ;) )

No olympic, womens, EPL, la Liga. 

Outwith the mighty Scottish Cup champions, I watch BT now that EE have given me free access for 6 months.  Also watch my local amateur team, Ratho Athletic when I can.  Always guaranteed 4 goals plus and a sending off!  Brilliant!