Daytime drinking in Vienna on the Saturday? - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Daytime drinking in Vienna on the Saturday?

lyonhibs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BrissieBairn said:

Just got in Charlie P's. The barman showed us his pic of Lyonhibs! Getting some food here then on to Highlander.

Jockstrap, where you going on the Sunday? I'll be up for more beers somewhere.

Haha. Just came back to ride their WiFi for 1 pint whilst I sort some minor details out with my traveling companion. 1 pint here then back to the Highlander.

26 minutes ago, lyonhibs said:

Haha. Just came back to ride their WiFi for 1 pint whilst I sort some minor details out with my traveling companion. 1 pint here then back to the Highlander.

I came into the Highlander with another drunk Scot but he's headed off to Bratislava now so I'm the loner at the bar watching England struggle against Malta!

Highlander a good pub with decent beers, and good service. it would have done a good bit of business yesterday. Well done those for sourcing it etc. 

Shame there was a few hibs lads in there bringing club stuff into it with constant snide comments at Paterson and shouts of "mon the hibs" and "f*** the Hearts" during Proclaimers tunes after the game. Leave the club stuff at home lads, we're all away to support Scotland! 

4 hours ago, steve_cf uni said:

Highlander a good pub with decent beers, and good service. it would have done a good bit of business yesterday. Well done those for sourcing it etc. 

Shame there was a few hibs lads in there bringing club stuff into it with constant snide comments at Paterson and shouts of "mon the hibs" and "f*** the Hearts" during Proclaimers tunes after the game. Leave the club stuff at home lads, we're all away to support Scotland! 

Hmmmm I'm a Hibs fan and was in there but had to shoot off right before full time for our train to Bratislava. Was watching the game with a couple of younger Hibs fans who were decent lads but not fans of Paterson. Hopefully it wasn't them with the pish patter.

Edited by lyonhibs

On 08/10/2016 at 4:31 PM, BrissieBairn said:

Just got in Charlie P's. The barman showed us his pic of Lyonhibs! Getting some food here then on to Highlander.

Jockstrap, where you going on the Sunday? I'll be up for more beers somewhere.

Couldna find that Highlander bar mate.

Theres a rabble of us sat in some boozer near the Opera House.

Your no on your own are you ? More than welcome to join us :ok: 

Edited by jock strap