Been asked to collect - Page 2 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Been asked to collect

Bristolhibby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12 August 2016 at 3:57 PM, Bristolhibby said:

Me and the old man have been randomly asked to collect. 

Further details to follow.

intresting to see where the collection will be seeing as the fans will be spread out.

Failing that it's collect at the stadium I guess.

Anyone else get the email?

J

On 12 August 2016 at 4:13 PM, Johnnyshaker said:

The whole of our group have to collect. I hope it's somewhere easy as well, preferably the day before if possible!

It wouldn't let me edit the post, hence the duplicate!

Thats possibly a change in tact as I booked 4 tickets for Metz, although the other 3 were at the 5 or 6 point level together, and I was the only one from my bookings asked to collect.

13 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Thats possibly a change in tact as I booked 4 tickets for Metz, although the other 3 were at the 5 or 6 point level together, and I was the only one from my bookings asked to collect.

Aye could be, I always thought it was just individuals that had to collect. I had thought as well that maybe it's because I made the booking and it was me who was selected that the whole group has to? 

11 minutes ago, Johnnyshaker said:

Aye could be, I always thought it was just individuals that had to collect. I had thought as well that maybe it's because I made the booking and it was me who was selected that the whole group has to? 

Certainly used to be if the lead booker was selected then everyone in that group had to collect, but I think that might have changed recently as last couple of games I have not been selected, but people in my group have (Been a couple of heart stopping moments when I get the tickets and 1 or 2 tickets short).

1 hour ago, Johnnyshaker said:

daft question but I have to ask... you did select standard/special delivery from the drop down box when buying the tickets? if you selected collect in person and ordered for a group then the whole group would then be made to collect

5 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

daft question but I have to ask... you did select standard/special delivery from the drop down box when buying the tickets? if you selected collect in person and ordered for a group then the whole group would then be made to collect

:lol: Aye, I selected standard. It would be easily done though if a few in my group had made the order! 

15 hours ago, Johnnyshaker said:

:lol: Aye, I selected standard. It would be easily done though if a few in my group had made the order! 

:lol::lol: Aye there's a few in my group capable of that as well.

12 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I thought they got all the orders into the envelopes then selected x amount out before posting. 

That's what I thought as well. 

If you don't collect your ticket for an away game your automatically made to collect at the next match you buy a ticket for but other than that it is supposed to be at random?

first time in 30 odd away game i have been selected for pick up other than the times in Ukraine, Moldova and Ireland where everyone had to pick up.

Spoke to the SSC today and likely to be a pick up on matchday in St Julians and at the stadium but still to be confirmed with the venue.

The Faro Collection was a nightmare as they were at the Gibralta team hotel in the middle of nowhere... cost us about 50 euros to cab it from Albufeira. Yes they had a collection at the stadium but it was tight to get ticket n get in to see start of the game.

15 minutes ago, torontoarab said:

The Faro Collection was a nightmare as they were at the Gibralta team hotel in the middle of nowhere... cost us about 50 euros to cab it from Albufeira. Yes they had a collection at the stadium but it was tight to get ticket n get in to see start of the game.

To be fair, you were staying 30 miles from the ground.

THIS:

An enhanced random ticket collection will be conducted for this match and, as a consequence, we strongly advise that you collect your ticket at the Corinthia St George’s Bay Hotel on Saturday evening or Sunday early afternoon to avoid queuing at the stadium.

Baffled.

3 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

THIS:

An enhanced random ticket collection will be conducted for this match and, as a consequence, we strongly advise that you collect your ticket at the Corinthia St George’s Bay Hotel on Saturday evening or Sunday early afternoon to avoid queuing at the stadium.

Baffled.

I took it to mean there were more than normal asked to collect.

On 12/08/2016 at 7:16 PM, Dougal39 said:

Selected for collection (again!). In May the collection was at Hotel Corinthia, a 15 min walk from Paceville. 

There's a good portion of the SSC money spent!