Tickets required - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets required

Mcstu

On ‎12‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 6:54 PM, Mcstu said:

Looking for 3 tickets if anyone can help for members in our group on 0 points will take 1 or 2 

cheers

hello I have two spare ticket for the Scotland home end lol  they were ticket the malta fa held back and sold to Scotland fans at a higher price , not looking to make money  sell for face value if any good

Also looking for one Scotland end ticket for a mate who lives in Spain and is travelling from Madrid ,

If you have one PM me on here or Text me on - 07949512140

Discretion/confidentiality assured    :ph34r:

Cheers   :ok:

2 hours ago, roscopecotrain said:

Hi All, looking for 3 tickets as we've all got 0 points. Please PM if anyone has anything.

Has anyone ordered any through the Maltese FA? Do you have to register with them etc?

I got tickets through the Maltese FA for the Scotland section that they were selling.

You have to register with them before you order them

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, buddhua said:
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, buddhua said:

hello I have two spare ticket for the Scotland home end lol  they were ticket the malta fa held back and sold to Scotland fans at a higher price , not looking to make money  sell for face value if any good

Got a call from SSC yesterday so now have tickets for all our group

Cheers anyway

16 minutes ago, roscopecotrain said:

Do i still have time to order tickets from Malta FA. Wondering if they get posted out to Scotland??? Any advice would be great...

Log on to their site with your details to create an account,choose your seats (west stand) and print your tickets off at home, got 2 tickets for our group who aren't in travel club,diddlediddle