Strangest old firm incident ever? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strangest old firm incident ever?

it's pretty common in  Marmaris for there to be fighting between celtic and rangers fans after a derby. Used to be a rangers pub and a celtic pub about 100 yards apart but the celtic one moved. Having said all that, never seen Turkish celtic and rangers fans fighting!!!

I know the two pubs in question (far end of Marmaris) the Ibrox bar is surrounded by the Liverpool, Man Utd & Newcastle bars IIRC - The Rangers pub is by far the busier of all the football themed bars.

Just as many Norn Irleand accents as Scottish ones (we couldn't get out of it quick enough)

10 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

According to the Daily Record we're supposed to find all this funny.

Their gist is that it's those cheeky chappy Old Firm fans up to mischief abroad and all that jazz. Great ambassadors for Glasgow. :rolleyes:

Did you watch the clip? 

Not sure if I picked it up wrong as I was pished whilst watching it but they sounded like locals to me. 

Pretty mental all the same. 

16 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Did you watch the clip? 

Not sure if I picked it up wrong as I was pished whilst watching it but they sounded like locals to me. 

Pretty mental all the same. 

isn't Orc a universal language though?