Dalian Atkinson - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fukk em ,sick listening to their whining ,only looking for a race war.

Give all BLM supporters a free ticket to wherever without the choice of coming back

and very few would take the chance to not be "oppressed". IMO.

According to the leaders white,yellow and Hispanic lives DON'T matter.

"West Mercia Police can confirm that officers responded to a report for the concern for the safety of an individual at approximately 1.30 am on Monday 15 August at an address in Telford.

“Upon arrival Taser was deployed and a 48-year-old man, who subsequently received medical attention, was pronounced dead at approximately 3am."

Yeah if you have safety in mind don't deploy tasers. they're unsafe.

Dunno why tasers are considered "less than lethal" given the number of deaths they cause.

Whatever happened to the good old days of one of our hardworking bobbies on the beat beating someone about the head and torso with a cudgel?

I reckon it's down to them having to fill out too much paperwork and go on diversity courses that they have to use the tasers because it's not politically correct to let them beat someone up with a blunt weapon.

10 hours ago, brant grebner said:

Dunno why tasers are considered "less than lethal" given the number of deaths they cause.

Whatever happened to the good old days of one of our hardworking bobbies on the beat beating someone about the head and torso with a cudgel?

I reckon it's down to them having to fill out too much paperwork and go on diversity courses that they have to use the tasers because it's not politically correct to let them beat someone up with a blunt weapon.

PC gone mad.

One eyewitnesses  testimony is pretty heavy

“He was staggering, and as he staggered towards them they opened fire with the taser and he fell to the ground like a lead balloon,” Paula Quinn, who lives opposite, told BuzzFeed News. “I could actually hear him hit the ground, and as he hit the ground the two officers just piled in on him and started kicking 10 bells out of him.

“That probably went on for a minute or two – it seemed quite long at the time, everything appeared to be happening in slow motion.”

“They reactivated the Taser about four or five times on him while he was on the ground,” she said. “I could see it very clearly – there was absolutely no threat to him whatsoever and I am absolutely shocked.”

http://www.independent.ie/videos/world-news/dalian-atkinson-eyewitness-claims-when-he-was-down-police-kept-on-tasering-him-34966816.html

Edited by phart