England allocation - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England allocation

Dunty

There game confirmed for Ljubljana? I know Ukraine got a allocation of something like 1,200 for their play off game in Maribor, and from the UK based Ukrainians I know who went, that was effectively half the stand (including a spill off from the official away section)

7 hours ago, wanderer said:

There game confirmed for Ljubljana? I know Ukraine got a allocation of something like 1,200 for their play off game in Maribor, and from the UK based Ukrainians I know who went, that was effectively half the stand (including a spill off from the official away section)

Yes

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Stockholm 1980 said:

If we were to get the same allocation 2165 I couldn't see ticket availability going all the way down to zero pointers. 

Your kidding? No way. If it was today the sale  would be 6-10pts. Might drop to 2-3 if you're lucky. 

Can't wait to go back to Slovenia. Loved my time for the koper game few years back. 

No Kidding !

Upgrade to the Travel Club

If you’ve always wanted to watch England play abroad, now is your chance! Upgrade to the England Supporters Travel Club today and purchase tickets for England’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifier in Llubljana on Tuesday 11 October.

Travel Club members receive £5 off tickets to all of England’s home games during the members' sale, exclusive access to fanzones at Wembley and 10% off purchases in the England StoreBy going to England’s away matches, you will also have a better chance to purchase tickets to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Membership costs £75 (£45 for juniors) and runs until July 2018. 

There are plenty of tickets still available for Slovenia v England, so why not upgrade today and start having unforgettable memories following England away. Tickets are priced at £35 and can be purchased here once you’ve upgraded.

21 hours ago, Stockholm 1980 said:

No Kidding !

Firstly, poor on my behalf: you're not your. 

English behaviour will not be replicated by Scottish support. It will be sold out before 0 pointers, especially if it goes down to th wire for qualifying. 

Like the £5 discount they offer for home games though. Not sure I fancy paying £75 for ssc though