Scott Brown - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scott Brown

er yir macaroon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching him in the first half again the Israeli team, Scott looked like he was back to his best.

Hoping celtic can get their act together and qualify for the CL. The Celtic players would join up for the malta trip on a high.

As opposed to tiblisi when they turned up with their tails between their legs. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It's one game after two average seasons and it wasn't against top quality opposition. Everyone would love to see him back to top form but let's not get carried away.

I don't think it's getting carried away, it's assessing if he is fully fit. He clearly hasn't been for at least 2 seasons.

Shame so soon to the qualifiers (though I am sure him and Strachan have been discussing this over the summer).

Think Jame McArthur is probably the most likely candidate as a replacement (and really should have been getting his chance for a while now).

4 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Hmmm feel a bit annoyed at him making this decision to be honest. Fletcher could have done this before now but he still has the passion and wants to represent Scotland.

I have passion and would want to represent Scotland but would not add anything that would benefit the team !!!