The big cup - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The big cup

4 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Best of a bad bunch of that four is Aberdeen tbf.

Motherwell - DugShite

Hibs - Bigger DugShite

Killie - Waste of a league position. Out and out the most boring club in the league, especially now St Mirren are gone.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Best of a bad bunch of that four is Aberdeen tbf.

Motherwell - DugShite

Hibs - Bigger DugShite

Killie - Waste of a league position. Out and out the most boring club in the league, especially now St Mirren are gone.

way of the world - guess nobody had explained EBT's to us .......

Impressive first half from Celtic yesterday.  Rogic has fairly turned a corner.  Fair play to Scott Brown.  I had all but written him off, he was very good last night - looked almost quick, dare i say it!.  Toure looking disappointingly decent.  Griffiths (still improving) and Sinclair seemed to work well together.

However, I'm taking a great deal of comfort from the fact that Rodgers sees something in James Forrest!!  He's still astonishingly p1sh.  Lustig would be the other weak link worth highlighting.

4 minutes ago, Mitre said:

:lol::lol::lol:

aye very good

To be fair I know what Ally means. The same, only more so.

Anyway, I thought Celtic played pretty well last night, and it is noticeable that Rogers is regularly starting 6 Scots. Whether there will still be starting places for the likes of McGregor and Forrest come the close of the transfer window might be another matter, but for the moment at least they are which is encouraging. I thought Brown looked a bit heavy and slow at Tynecastle a couple of weeks back (to be fair he was busy refereeing most of the time), but he played well last night. As did Griffiths, who is a better player than some give him credit for. Defence is shaky though; OK for SPL, not good enough at a better level. 

Our national manager talks up the Scottish game last night 

"He's here for Champions League football. There's fixtures in the Scottish Premier League that you just have to put up with and deal with, that's the way it is. Sometimes that's not very exciting." 

In Gord we trust !

4 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

"He's here for Champions League football. There's fixtures in the Scottish Premier League that you just have to put up with and deal with, that's the way it is. Sometimes that's not very exciting." 

In Gord we trust !

I heard that also.  I was pretty annoyed by it.  Really doesn't help with any attempt at marketing of our game and shows a fair degree of ignorance.      

26 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

In Gord we trust !

Do you have the full article?

42 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

In Gord we trust !

Heard him say that as well. The guys an utter buffoon.

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I've seen my team win 2 league cups and a Scottish cup in my lifetime. How many have your team won in your lifetime?

How many season ticket holders do Killie have? How many seasons would it take for Killie to sell as many as Hibs have this season?

I've seen us win the Scottish and the League Cup in my lifetime. I started going in 1989-1990 season when i was 5. 

I've never seen us relegated in over 25 years of watching us. How many times have you seen Hibs relegated? 

Shock horror, a club from the capital city has more season ticket holders than a club from a town of 45,000. Shame Hearts have thousands more eh?

You can sell as many season tickets as you want, you'll still be sh1te, playing in lower league and managed by a bellend. .

Get back to your thread about plumbing, maybe you can find a way to find a way to stop the p1sh coming out your month.

Are all Hibs fans as thick as this clown?

It's no wonder he's always posting about travelling solo on away trips. Imagine listening him talking about Hibs season ticket numbers as if it's actually going to bother you or about the number of times they've beaten you in the first division. 

Must have double dunted on the methadone this morning. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Bet you can't wait to tell the grandkids all about it

I'll tell them about the time Hibs's did a Hibs and we stuck them in the play offs when all they had to do was beat us in their own backyard. I'll let them guess how the play offs ended up after Hibs won the first leg away from home to Hamilton.......

1 hour ago, Brassrubber said:

In Gord we trust !

The clown should have been hunted after Georgia.

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've seen us win the Scottish and the League Cup in my lifetime. I started going in 1989-1990 season when i was 5. 

I've never seen us relegated in over 25 years of watching us. How many times have you seen Hibs relegated? 

Shock horror, a club from the capital city has more season ticket holders than a club from a town of 45,000. Shame Hearts have thousands more eh?

You can sell as many season tickets as you want, you'll still be sh1te, playing in lower league and managed by a bellend. .

Get back to your thread about plumbing, maybe you can find a way to find a way to stop the p1sh coming out your month.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Are all Hibs fans as thick as this clown?

It's no wonder he's always posting about travelling solo on away trips. Imagine listening him talking about Hibs season ticket numbers as if it's actually going to bother you or about the number of times they've beaten you in the first division. 

Must have double dunted on the methadone this morning. 

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll tell them about the time Hibs's did a Hibs and we stuck them in the play offs when all they had to do was beat us in their own backyard. I'll let them guess how the play offs ended up after Hibs won the first leg away from home to Hamilton.......

BD17822A-EF12-4FF5-AA50-AAC45600F1E8_zps

1 hour ago, Brassrubber said:

In Gord we trust !

That's probably true of most leagues but it's not something a that a national manager should feel. The need to point out.