The big cup - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The big cup

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, that was fun while it lasted.

Humiliated in Gibraltar, humped in Israel. Never has a team deserved less to be in the Champions League. 

An embarrassment to Scottish football...and now they're celebrating and gloating about it.... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Humiliated in Gibraltar, humped in Israel. Never has a team deserved less to be in the Champions League. 

An embarrassment to Scottish football...and now they're celebrating and gloating about it.... :lol:

Lolz.

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

You forgot Sutton 'shouting' 'get in'........

2 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Any Scottish team getting thru is a positive for me,i dont care which one.

Aye, because Celtic being handed 22 million because they had the luck to just scrape past 3 of the worst teams in the draw is great for the Scottish game as a whole... :ok:

10 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Aye, because Celtic being handed 22 million because they had the luck to just scrape past 3 of the worst teams in the draw is great for the Scottish game as a whole... :ok:

Don't expect folk to understand. They just believe whatever the guy on the telly tells them. 

In other news. I made it out of the Olimpico alive. Some atmosphere! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't expect folk to understand. They just believe whatever the guy on the telly tells them. 

In other news. I made it out of the Olimpico alive. Some atmosphere! :lol: 

Of course i understand,you want to see Aberdeen win the league.Wouldnt mind if they did but so many things are weighed against them,including Celtic making a fortune,its almost impossible.But id rather a Scottish team got the money instead of Rome eg.

4 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Of course i understand,you want to see Aberdeen win the league.Wouldnt mind if they did but so many things are weighed against them,including Celtic making a fortune,its almost impossible.But id rather a Scottish team got the money instead of Rome eg.

Celtic increasing their financial stranglehold over every team in Scotland by £10 million is good for "Scottish football" how? 

Edited by Parklife

3 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

:ok: but I don't give a toss about the money I just want to see young Scots playing against the top teams and improving their game. As much as I want anyone to win the league who isn't old firm it annoys me when so called Scotland fans want Scottish players to fail then question our ability to reach major finals.