Greatest film ending - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Greatest film ending

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

:ok: Gman you beat me to it. My all time favourite film, in a word - irresistible.  

Here is the new cut from the 25th anniversary remastered edition. 

Not sure about that one, quite enjoyed all the lost and unrequited love endings but then strayed too far. 

it did though remind  me of one of my favourite films whose ending always makes me sigh and cry. Audrey's last heartbreaking smile to him is perfection. Every single time I watch it I wish that, just this once when he turns round she'll be there on the step ready to run to him.

Bonnie and Clyde....Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway....the final ambush....

The Ninth Gate springs to mind

First time i watched it i was like WTF and felt a bit of rage for a couple of hours and rubbished the film to everyone and anyone.

Watched it for a second time about 3 years later and got it

Very good

Probably not one of the best endings but certainly one of the coolest in my opinion. The end of the Bourne Ultimatum, when he Noah fires a shot at Bourne and he "falls" into the water.....it cuts to the next day news broadcast and the smokin' burd watching it, they report that they he is dead, however, no body has been discovered - she smiles knowingly and it cuts to a shadow swimming, then very quickly the titles with Moby "Extreme Ways" - superb.