Celtic Fans & Flags - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Fans & Flags

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your use of the name Declan will be associated with its use by the morons on sites such as Rangers media, who do so in an insulting way as a typical Cathlic name. Now, as I've said multiple times, I can accept you never meant it in that way. However, using it in the way you did is going to give folk the wrong impression, discredit your subsequent post and will only appeal to "bigoted fvktards". 

Sorry if you feel that's bullying but it's my viewpoint. 

Hi Parkie pal.  Why you studying sites like Rangers Media? Only asking mate.  Never been on sites like that so cant disagree with your findings.  Any references to source them?  You keep off rangers sites mate.  Unless......  You have something to tell us??

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to bed.  Going to make it a point tomorrow to find out who are rangers media that parkie keeps referring to.    Never read it myself.  Should be a good read about this declan the hero.

If my bed breaks during the night i will see you in the spring. 

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

The thing is, I think you are a very smart cookie. Too smart at times. But instead of maybe realising I genuinely hadn't a bloody scooby about it being offensive, you kept on the front foot. I still can't see why it's offensive. It's a name FFS, albeit I see what you mean given it's Irish background. But I stand by my use of it to jokingly refer to a wee laddie in the GB who may have that name. 

For the record, I have never once been on a Rangers website. I have no interest in the Huns(is that offensive also?)

I said a few times that I thought you'd probably used the term without understanding the connotations. You carried on abusing me. 

It can be all my fault if you want though. I don't really give a shit. 

great thread :)    I have not a clue whether Declan is good, bad or indifferent but I do have to agree with Ormond that there seems to be a common denominator in most posts that descend into bickering and it's not him 

2 hours ago, dipped flake said:

great thread :)    I have not a clue whether Declan is good, bad or indifferent but I do have to agree with Ormond that there seems to be a common denominator in most posts that descend into bickering and it's not him 

You should put me on ignore, rather than making snide wee remarks. :) 

My favourite and on page 1 of the search so very convenient in a thread entitled "taigs"...

That weedeclan  will be hangin oot the back of his own fenian offspring in aboot 5 years. Thinking its all perfectly natural.

Naww I dont know what folk are talking about here. It's fine. B)

I see that Celtic fans have managed to raise £90k....to fund putting a Celtic team into a Palestinian Youth League.

How noble of them to use the suffering of others to spread the Celtic "brand". Modern football is wonderful.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

I said a few times that I thought you'd probably used the term without understanding the connotations. You carried on abusing me. 

It can be all my fault if you want though. I don't really give a shit. 

Yep. Never your fault. Always the victim. Are Celtic your second club?

8 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I got to 74 :ok:

You weren't trying hard enough!

:P

28 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Seeing as somebody mentioned Rangers Media i had a look. 

Jesus, i don't know how decent Rangers fans can sit with these mutants.

Prompted by squirrel humper, I skimmed the thread "He's a tim but he's alright".

:shocked:

1 hour ago, deecie said:

I see that Celtic fans have managed to raise £90k....to fund putting a Celtic team into a Palestinian Youth League.

How noble of them to use the suffering of others to spread the Celtic "brand". Modern football is wonderful.

Top marks for creativity here, I'll give you that. 

For those that want to find out where the money is really going, rather than taking the word of our slightly deluded friend above, the link below provides the relevant info.

https://www.gofundme.com/matchfinepalestine?rcid=3d00aa1e690d11e6ac7bbc764e04c5a7

55 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Yep. Never your fault. Always the victim. Are Celtic your second club?

Not a victim at all, just some who called you out and has been proven correct. I'm just glad you've learned something and I'm sure you'll think twice about using that term in future. 

Based on your previous postings, I wouldn't expect you to have the grace to admit your error and retract your previous comment though. 

*casts bait and waits*

Edited by Parklife

Just now, Parklife said:

Not a victim at all, just some who called you out and has been proven correct. I'm just glad you've learned something and I'm sure you'll think twice about using that term in future. 

Based on your previous postings, I wouldn't expect you to have the grace to admit your error and retract your previous comment though. 

Proven correct? :rollsmile:

1 hour ago, deecie said:

I don't think this is actually happening anywhere beyond the small cavity inside your skull.

Anyway few places in the world need money more so regardless of the motives of the fans, the money will be useful.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

It's all about context.

I don't think Ormond is a bigot here but equally it would be a shame to see all this thinly veiled sectarian shite (and that is what it is) start to become common on here.

Exactly don't get mad at being thought spanish when you're going about saying "hola, volar con los cuervos recibir un disparo con los cuervos"

49 minutes ago, Mox said:

Top marks for creativity here, I'll give you that. 

For those that want to find out where the money is really going, rather than taking the word of our slightly deluded friend above, the link below provides the relevant info.

https://www.gofundme.com/matchfinepalestine?rcid=3d00aa1e690d11e6ac7bbc764e04c5a7

Apologies, I misunderstood "setting up and sustaining the camps first ever football club and to name it Aida Celtic".

Whatever that means.