Celtic Fans & Flags - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Fans & Flags

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22 August 2016 at 6:20 PM, Ormond said:

I merely used the term to describe a young laddie who you'd believe to frequent the Green Brigade. Of course, I can guess where you would get your pish from with your constant looking to create needless needle and abuse. It's been a while since it was me, right enough. I take it, it was my turn again? Surely you can't be around the board members already from the last time?

Just to clear something up. If your pathetic attempt to call me out on being a "bigoted fvcktard" as you put it, was because you believe I have an anti Catholic, Irish agenda then as usual Parkie, you are a million miles away. I come from an Irish family who around 80% of are still practicing Catholics. I myself only gave it up not that many years ago except for when I visit my elderly Grandmother to keep her happy. I believe the years of having it crammed down my throat might have bored me a little. Not to mention my half a dozen years as an altar boy.

.....You go on though, throwing around the insults when you have no clue about my background. Cretin indeed.

On 22 August 2016 at 6:40 PM, killiefaetheferry said:

Ormond is allowed to use the 'Timmy Term' of Declan. Just like black people are ok to call each other 'nigger'. If Ormond is in fact of Taigy Fenian Timmy stock then he can use such terms without causing offence. He is merely identifying with and taking inspiration from his black brothers in the BLM. As for his 6 years as an altar boy, you would have to conclude he is simply a quitter. I did 10. Liked the altar wine too much.

Ok, I'm off to think of some new 'fermer' jokes.

Aye but to be fair KFTF, when you were an altar boy you didnae have it rammed down yer throat for 6 years like Ormond did. No wonder the boy chucked it.

10 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

What about flying the German flag of the 1940s ?

What about flying the flag of the Confederate States of America ?

What about flying the Union Jack in Larkhall ?

That's a lot of what aboutery.

:lol:

Given the ECL draw early, what would happen should Celtic fans choose to fly lots of Catalan flags ? (And i hope they do!!)  Would UEFA fine them yet again?

And further to my hope to one day see Scotland v Palestine, i would also like to see Scotland v Catalonia (and even better if we have all achieved independence)

34 minutes ago, buckielugger said:

Given the ECL draw early, what would happen should Celtic fans choose to fly lots of Catalan flags ? (And i hope they do!!)  Would UEFA fine them yet again?

And further to my hope to one day see Scotland v Palestine, i would also like to see Scotland v Catalonia (and even better if we have all achieved independence)

And would Barcelona fans reciprocate with Scotland flags ?

Wonder how UEFA would handle that ?

9 hours ago, Marky said:

Aye but to be fair KFTF, when you were an altar boy you didnae have it rammed down yer throat for 6 years like Ormond did. No wonder the boy chucked it.

Not that it's entirely relevant or interesting, but like Ormond, I too have chucked it. Just not as quickly as that tattie howking, plough dragging, berry picking, cotton picking.........I want to say 'varmint' here for some reason :P.

On August 25, 2016 at 5:11 PM, killiefaetheferry said:

Not that it's entirely relevant or interesting, but like Ormond, I too have chucked it. Just not as quickly as that tattie howking, plough dragging, berry picking, cotton picking.........I want to say 'varmint' here for some reason :P.

:lol:You'd have been easier calling me a kh'unt! :lol:

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Did St Johnstone no get a fine of like 20k off UEFA for one flag before?

Not quite sure of the amount but that rings a bell.

Celtic should fight it regardless of how small the fine is. We did nothing wrong, and neither did St Johnstone

28 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Saints fans had 2 of the funniest songs at a European tie - , v Monaco........In yer Monaco Slums, and Tax Dodging Basretds you're only etc......

Saints......fans......European tie..........respect :eek:

We actually have a bigger Euro pedigree than a lot of Scottish clubs. It goes back decades. We once beat the favourites for the EUFA Cup home and away. SV Hamburg.

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

We actually have a bigger Euro pedigree than a lot of Scottish clubs. It goes back decades. We once beat the favourites for the EUFA Cup home and away. SV Hamburg.

The Famous Aberdeen bet SV Hamburg to lift the most prestigious trophy in European Football.

We don't like to go on about it.

season-19831984-aberdeen-the-aberdeen-sq