Celtic Fans & Flags - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Fans & Flags

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Stopped reading here because I'm not a bigoted fvktard. 

Are you for real? What the hell is bigoted about the name Declan? Do you ever quote anybody on here without using personal abuse? You are an absolute cretin. You really are.

Edited by Ormond

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Here's a thought. If wee Declan and his pals are that concerned about the plight of Palestine, why not display their concerns at every game like they did against the Israelis?
Because each and every other game they have someone else to try and wind up, that's why.
Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a wind-up of the opposition but to portray theirselves as some kind of morally just freedom campaigners is pure bullshite. 

There's palestinian flags at pretty much every Celtic home and away game. I'm almost certain you know that mind you.

Just now, Mox said:

There's palestinian flags at pretty much every Celtic home and away game. I'm almost certain you know that mind you.

The odd one or two maybe. But, each and every single person including that monster sized fecker?

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Are you for real? What the hell is bigoted about the name Declan? Do you ever quote anybody on here without using personal abuse? You are an absolute cretin. You really are.

:lol: Absolute cretin for calling you on scumbaggery. Only on the TAMB! 

:lol: Absolute cretin for calling you on scumbaggery. Only on the TAMB! 

Explain to me where I displayed scumbaggery and what makes it scumbaggery? C'mon then?

You're a cretin due to your constant personal abuse of each and every poster on here. The biggest keyboard hardman on the board. You'd Trump the rest of us on that.

Edited by Ormond

35 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Explain to me where I displayed scumbaggery and what makes it scumbaggery? C'mon then?

You're a cretin due to your constant personal abuse of each and every poster on here. The biggest keyboard hardman on the board. You'd Trump the rest of us on that.

Tell me why you used the term then? I suspect you've just thrown a word around here. 

"Keyboard hardman" :lol: Get a grip. You're confusing telling someone I think they're talking pish with "abuse" and being a "hardman". 

Just now, Parklife said:

Tell me why you used the term then? I suspect you've just thrown a word around here. 

"Keyboard hardman" :lol: Get a grip. You're confusing telling someone I think they're talking pish with "abuse" and being a "hardman". 

I merely used the term to describe a young laddie who you'd believe to frequent the Green Brigade. Of course, I can guess where you would get your pish from with your constant looking to create needless needle and abuse. It's been a while since it was me, right enough. I take it, it was my turn again? Surely you can't be around the board members already from the last time?

Just to clear something up. If your pathetic attempt to call me out on being a "bigoted fvcktard" as you put it, was because you believe I have an anti Catholic, Irish agenda then as usual Parkie, you are a million miles away. I come from an Irish family who around 80% of are still practicing Catholics. I myself only gave it up not that many years ago except for when I visit my elderly Grandmother to keep her happy. I believe the years of having it crammed down my throat might have bored me a little. Not to mention my half a dozen years as an altar boy.

.....You go on though, throwing around the insults when you have no clue about my background. Cretin indeed. 

Ormond is allowed to use the 'Timmy Term' of Declan. Just like black people are ok to call each other 'nigger'. If Ormond is in fact of Taigy Fenian Timmy stock then he can use such terms without causing offence. He is merely identifying with and taking inspiration from his black brothers in the BLM. As for his 6 years as an altar boy, you would have to conclude he is simply a quitter. I did 10. Liked the altar wine too much.

Ok, I'm off to think of some new 'fermer' jokes.

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ormond is allowed to use the 'Timmy Term' of Declan. Just like black people are ok to call each other 'nigger'. If Ormond is in fact of Taigy Fenian Timmy stock then he can use such terms without causing offence. He is merely identifying with and taking inspiration from his black brothers in the BLM. As for his 6 years as an altar boy, you would have to conclude he is simply a quitter. I did 10. Liked the altar wine too much.

Do you realise how hard it was to juggle the altar with pulling tatties every October? :)

29 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I merely used the term to describe a young laddie who you'd believe to frequent the Green Brigade. Of course, I can guess where you would get your pish from with your constant looking to create needless needle and abuse. It's been a while since it was me, right enough. I take it, it was my turn again? Surely you can't be around the board members already from the last time?

Just to clear something up. If your pathetic attempt to call me out on being a "bigoted fvcktard" as you put it, was because you believe I have an anti Catholic, Irish agenda then as usual Parkie, you are a million miles away. I come from an Irish family who around 80% of are still practicing Catholics. I myself only gave it up not that many years ago except for when I visit my elderly Grandmother to keep her happy. I believe the years of having it crammed down my throat might have bored me a little. Not to mention my half a dozen years as an altar boy.

.....You go on though, throwing around the insults when you have no clue about my background. Cretin indeed. 

I didn't call you a bigoted fvktard. Although your chat, as pointed out by thplinth, is that of those bigoted fvktards who frequent Rangers media. And I'll continue to call folk on using it. 

I have no idea about you or your background. I simply called you on using "Declan" as an insult. Given what you've said, I'm more surprised you'd use such a slur  

You can try and make this all about me if you want. You were the one in the wrong, that's evident, no matter how much abuse you give me :) 

Just now, Parklife said:

I didn't call you a bigoted fvktard. Although your chat, as pointed out by thplinth, is that of those bigoted fvktards who frequent Rangers media. And I'll continue to call folk on using it. 

I have no idea about you or your background. I simply called you on using "Declan" as an insult. Given what you've said, I'm more surprised you'd use such a slur  

You can try and make this all about me if you want. You were the one in the wrong, that's evident, no matter how much abuse you give me :) 

You are un-fvcking-believable! :rolleyes:
You called me a bigoted fvcktard and I'm the one abusing you? You make a bloody career out of the personal abuse you dish out on here without knowing squat about anybody and their background. Yep. I'll stand by my assertion about you being the keyboard hardman. I bet you a pound for a penny you're a kind wee lamb in the crowd. Stick you in-front of your computer though. :rolleyes:

Ok, smart one. Explain to me about why Declan is a slur? I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply as you'll side-step it as per usual.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

You are un-fvcking-believable! :rolleyes:
You called me a bigoted fvcktard and I'm the one abusing you? You make a bloody career out of the personal abuse you dish out on here without knowing squat about anybody and their background. Yep. I'll stand by my assertion about you being the keyboard hardman. I bet you a pound for a penny you're a kind wee lamb in the crowd. Stick you in-front of your computer though. :rolleyes:

Ok, smart one. Explain to me about why Declan is a slur? I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply as you'll side-step it as per usual.

Yet again, you're making false claims. I didn't call you anything. And yes, you are the one dishing out abuse. 

You're the one trying to act the hardman, not me. It's not the first time you've done so towards me. Not that I care, just pointing it out. No amount of rolling eye smileys or false assertions will make you correct. You seem to fly off the handle pretty often at me  if you don't like my posting, do us both a favour and shove me on ignore, as I find this back and forth tedious as hell  

I can be antogonostic and sometimes rude on here, correct. I never act the hardman though, it's not the type of person I am. I have had to put of with physical threats on several occasions though. Those guys are the keyboard hardmen. Not me. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yet again, you're making false claims. I didn't call you anything. And yes, you are the one dishing out abuse. 

You're the one trying to act the hardman, not me. It's not the first time you've done so towards me. Not that I care, just pointing it out. No amount of rolling eye smileys or false assertions will make you correct. You seem to fly off the handle pretty often at me  if you don't like my posting, do us both a favour and shove me on ignore, as I find this back and forth tedious as hell  

I can be antogonostic and sometimes rude on here, correct. I never act the hardman though, it's not the type of person I am. I have had to put of with physical threats on several occasions though. Those guys are the keyboard hardmen. Not me. 

It's clear to all who can read you dished out personal abuse to me and now you blatantly deny it. A simple read back proves it. If answering, calling you a cretin after you have called me a bigoted fvcktard makes me the bad guy then God help anyone defending theirselves from your constant unwarranted abuse. You do it with every single other poster on here. You are nothing more than an online bully. A coward behind a computer screen. People are beyond fed up with your abuse. You got personally involved with me to begin with as you always do then conviently sweep it under the carpet to try and worm your way away from something instead of apologising. 

Here's a tip. If you find going back and forth tedious then may I suggest you stop getting personal with people? That way they won't find the need to have the cheek and audacity to dare defend theirselves. 

Oh, and for the third time. Any chance of explaining to me why the use of the name Declan makes me a bigoted fvcktard?

Edited by Ormond

19 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It's clear to all who can read you dished out personal abuse to me and now you blatantly deny it. A simple read back proves it. If answering, calling you a cretin after you have called me a bigoted fvcktard makes me the bad guy then God help anyone defending theirselves from your constant unwarranted abuse. You do it with every single other poster on here. You are nothing more than an online bully. A coward behind a computer screen. People are beyond fed up with your abuse. You got personally involved with me to begin with as you always do then conviently sweep it under the carpet to try and worm your way away from something instead of apologising. 

Here's a tip. If you find going back and forth tedious then may I suggest you stop getting personal with people? That way they won't find the need to have the cheek and audacity to dare defend theirselves. 

Oh, and for the third time. Any chance of explaining to me why the use of the name Declan makes me a bigoted fvcktard?

I didn't get personal. I said I stopped reading because I wasn't a bigoted fvktard. I totally stand by that. Your rhetoric and word choice was horrific. I've nothing to apologise for :ok: 

"Bully". Fvck me. If there's anyone who gets bullied on here, then it's me. You're the one who's dishing out abuse like no tomorrow, not me. 

You know exactly the connotations of what you said, let's not insult both our intelligences, eh. :ok: I can accept you used it in error and never meant offence though. :) 

11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It was mentioned by someone earlier than a "Declan" is used as a term for Celtic fans on some of the Rangers forums. As they very rarely refer to Celtic fans in anything other than a derogatory manner then you can take a Declan as being an insult , in some way, too. No idea why Declan over say Patrick or Sean but that's the name. Personally I can't work out why labelling a support by a Christian name is meant to cause offence, maybe someone with a better idea than me can explain.

As I already mentioned earlier, I know the tweet you got your original, not on this thread, post from and I understood the one you made on this was just following on from that. FTR, I don't think either the original tweet or your posts were meant to be derogatory. IMO.

1 minute ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

It was mentioned by someone earlier than a "Declan" is used as a term for Celtic fans on some of the Rangers forums. As they very rarely refer to Celtic fans in anything other than a derogatory manner then you can take a Declan as being an insult , in some way, too. No idea why Declan over say Patrick or Sean but that's the name. Personally I can't work out why labelling a support by a Christian name is meant to cause offence, maybe someone with a better idea than me can explain.

As I already mentioned earlier, I know the tweet you got your original, not on this thread, post from and I understood the one you made on this was just following on from that. FTR, I don't think either the original tweet or your posts were meant to be derogatory. IMO.

Well, according to Parkie my use of a Christian name was "horrific". 

Like I have stated with my background, I have no idea how the heck I was trying to be offensive. Funnily enough, I think Declan is the one Irish name my family don't have. I must remember next time someone refers to a Saints fan as Old MacDonald then. Noted.

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Hey you, why bring me in to it?  That's not fair.  Just back home to dalgety after singing like a skylark wi Andy Chung in the hebs.  Brilliant nite.  I love the man.  I was a bit sad sad and told him that no one seemed to understand me nowadays.  He said 'what are you trying to say Davie'?  Roasted cheese time.

13 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Well, according to Parkie my use of a Christian name was "horrific".

Your use of the name Declan will be associated with its use by the morons on sites such as Rangers media, who do so in an insulting way as a typical Cathlic name. Now, as I've said multiple times, I can accept you never meant it in that way. However, using it in the way you did is going to give folk the wrong impression, discredit your subsequent post and will only appeal to "bigoted fvktards". 

Sorry if you feel that's bullying but it's my viewpoint. 

Your use of the name Declan will be associated with its use by the morons on sites such as Rangers media, who do so in an insulting way as a typical Cathlic name. Now, as I've said multiple times, I can accept you never meant it in that way. However, using it in the way you did is going to give folk the wrong impression, discredit your subsequent post and will only appeal to "bigoted fvktards". 

Sorry if you feel that's bullying but it's my viewpoint. 

The thing is, I think you are a very smart cookie. Too smart at times. But instead of maybe realising I genuinely hadn't a bloody scooby about it being offensive, you kept on the front foot. I still can't see why it's offensive. It's a name FFS, albeit I see what you mean given it's Irish background. But I stand by my use of it to jokingly refer to a wee laddie in the GB who may have that name. 

For the record, I have never once been on a Rangers website. I have no interest in the Huns(is that offensive also?)