Weekend Scottish Fitba - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Scottish Fitba

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Do rangers fans honestly think they can win the league? I mean..honestly? First top season for them and with their team I think 3rd would be an achievement. 

It's only the Scottish Israelis and Palestinians that are talking about winning the league on here... 

1 minute ago, Pool Q said:

First game I've watched a game on BT in ages. Chris Sutton us an absolute bellend. Looking like a ranking for St Johnstone.

First time in ages I've agreed with a few things he has said!  Previously he was a lot, lot worse. 

He is a bellend though, and his hesitancy when speaking makes him sound a bit mentally challenged. 

2 minutes ago, fishcumnock said:

Unlike Aberdeen last January rangers will get players in if a challenge is possible.

Unlike Aberdeen last season they face a much better Celtic side with a great coach and a club with plenty of euphoria. Celtic was down last season and it will be much tougher this season to play us. I think Celtic will wrap up rhe league earlier than last season.

1 minute ago, Pool Q said:

What the fvck is Sutton wittering in about?

He's still in a rage about Harry Forrester not being sent off for Rangers last week. 

Has spent more time talking about that in the 2nd half than the game.    He's reverted back to form. 

5 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Unlike Aberdeen last season they face a much better Celtic side with a great coach and a club with plenty of euphoria. Celtic was down last season and it will be much tougher this season to play us. I think Celtic will wrap up rhe league earlier than last season.

Agreed ?

4 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Celtic running riot.   Might not be such a formality for Rangers to win the league this season.  

They look ominously strong!

Not only have they strengthened, but several players have stepped up their game, which is also making likes of Griffiths and Tierney (who did perform under Deila) look better.

I actually agree with Sutton about the Forrest booking. Boys scored a goal and carried on his run towards his own fans, no harm done.

Refs at least have been pretty consistent with it mind you.

This picture of Marvin Johnsons yellow card illustrates a fairly ridiculous example from 2 weeks ago.

5350686.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

37 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Look like they're panicking like f*ck in the last 5 minutes.