Weekend Scottish Fitba - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Scottish Fitba

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Reynolds and Sinclair fall down at the same time, Madden gives a penalty and send Reynolds off.

3-1 Celtic.

Was just coming on to see if the red was deserved. Mightiest for some more neutral opinions Rossy, no offence mate! ? 

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

2 mins ago we were in the game.

Shite (weak) decision for the pen.

Normal service....

The game could have went either way up to the 89th minute, but the arse once again fell out of us against a pretty poor Celtic team.

As I said earlier, McInnes has probably taken us as far as he can. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Was just coming on to see if the red was deserved. Mightiest for some more neutral opinions Rossy, no offence mate! ? 

No problem :ok:

It looked to me that both players were stumbling trying to get to the ball. Could have went either way, and Madden saw it the way of Celtic.

9 minutes ago, Rossy said:

The game could have went either way up to the 89th minute, but the arse once again fell out of us against a pretty poor Celtic team.

Is it McInnes or lack of finances to compete with Celtic, or both?

5 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Agreed - Although I'm not sure, so don't ask, what the alternatives are.

Deek didn't award the penalty, send off Reynolds, or let Celtic take their (never a free kick) 'foul' for the 4th 30 seconds later from the feckin wrong place though.

As I said earlier, normal service.

Disclaimer: Having reread the above there is a chance that I sound like a Sellick fan ;) 

14 minutes ago, JECK said:

Oh look this seasons spl is predictably sh*te already. 4-1 versus last seasons main challenger after being oot on their are a few days earlier. Aye whatever.

Thanks Jeck, Really. 

All of that made me smile, and parts of it LOL, 

I feel better already mucker........ :) 

47 minutes ago, Redz said:

Thanks Jeck, Really. 

All of that made me smile, and parts of it LOL, 

I feel better already mucker........ :) 

Anytime. No in all serious there must be something seriously wrong mentally with a lot of the players who come up against Celtic. A Celtic team who have been nothing short of terrible in Europe over the last few seasons.

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

Semantics Deecie. I have my doubts about the sheepworriers finishing above Sevco after that.?

Once they learn to beat shite like Killie we can all think about Sevco.

I didn't bother with today's game, but it sounded identical to our last 300 visits to Parkhead. Contained Celtic for a bit, scored a goal, fell apart at the end.

I was happy with my choice to go to Stenhousemuir instead, despite the lack of Matchday programme.

6 minutes ago, deecie said:

Once they learn to beat shite like Killie we can all think about Sevco.

I didn't bother with today's game, but it sounded identical to our last 300 visits to Parkhead. Contained Celtic for a bit, scored a goal, fell apart at the end.

I was happy with my choice to go to Stenhousemuir instead, despite the lack of Matchday programme.

How did that work out? Think Station Park, Forfar is still my favourite away ground.

Edited by slasher