London Heathrow flight arrive 23.25 on fri - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

London Heathrow flight arrive 23.25 on fri

Robroysboy

As I arrive late on the friday. Not sure about booking a taxi or getting a service bus.

Digs are wilga street peaceville. 

Any TA who were out there in may advise on how regular service  transfer is at night or recommend a pre book taxi service that they used.

Thanks in advance 

b

there are 3 of us on the same flight as you; I did a search on tinterweb and there cabs/shuttles that can be booked; where are you staying? We are in St. Julians so we can share a shuttle.. I checked out http://www.maltatransfer.com/Book/Transfer

13 hours ago, Robroysboy said:

As I arrive late on the friday. Not sure about booking a taxi or getting a service bus.

Digs are wilga street peaceville. 

Any TA who were out there in may advise on how regular service  transfer is at night or recommend a pre book taxi service that they used.

Thanks in advance 

b

There's a cab booth at the airport in arrivals with fixed prices to various parts of the island. Just go to the booth, pay and they will give you a ticket and give it to the waiting cabbie - usually the quickest way to get out of the airport. At that time to St Julians area a cab would cost €20. Good alternative is ecabs which you can book in advance and are slightly cheaper.