2016 Ryder Cup - Page 4 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2016 Ryder Cup

biffer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Fans doing their best to prove Willett's brother right. Total morons. Decent afternoon though. Westwood and Kaymer should be sitting out tomorrow I think.

I keep trying to tell myself it's no skin off my nose if USA win, but every time I hear those frat boys and rednecks howling You Ess Ay and making wooh, wooh, wooh noises I know we've got to win this.

13 minutes ago, neilser said:

I keep trying to tell myself it's no skin off my nose if USA win, but every time I hear those frat boys and rednecks howling You Ess Ay and making wooh, wooh, wooh noises I know we've got to win this.

I'm the same, a bit of me thinks it's good for the Ryder cup for the us to win, but the sound of the arseholes just grinds my gears.

Some comeback. Game on.

Rory looks really fired up. Hope he plays both rounds today. Young lads doing good as well. I wonder if Russell Knox is watching on TV thinking "How tae fuk does Westwood get picked in front of me?".

In the morning, USA just couldn't miss a putt then in the afternoon they just kept on slipping by the hole. Very fine margins at this level. 

Great morning, fantastic finish from the Spaniards winning four out of five to be all square at the last. 

Looks like Peter's was definitely the right choice ahead of Knox. Westwood on the other hand.... 

Guest faircity

My only contribution on this thread - Lee Westwood is shite and shouldnt be anywhere near the European team.  That is all.