2 spare tickets - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 spare tickets

fenland bob

4 minutes ago, Debian said:

Not you. Harvester Bob. 

There are still over 80 on the waiting list ?

Get them returned. 

You are correct in what you are saying and I hate doing it but there seems to be very few tickets being returned.... last I heard I was one of the members  in the over 80 list. 

14 hours ago, killieblue said:

You are correct in what you are saying and I hate doing it but there seems to be very few tickets being returned.... last I heard I was one of the members  in the over 80 list. 

There has been over a hundred returned so far.  My friend was 102 and got one.

There will be more i'd imagine over the next few days.  Folk don't want to get in too early with the 'my grandads just died' excuse.  They can play that late on.

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM, fenland bob said:

Tickets returned not interested in getting points and have been away many times without tickets the last being Belgium 

Aye? Prove it then. Screenshot your email to them then. 

17 hours ago, fenland bob said:

Oh dear please feel free to ring and ask they may even give the tickets to yourself

I've already got my tickets. 

You're a harvester Bob. That accusation will live with you forever unless you provide proof. 

I'm sending this thread to them... you've 24 hours ?

13 minutes ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

Blimey, this is quite compelling isn't it. Will Bob post the screenshot? Or will Debian report this to the SSC?

What time tomorrow does the 24 hour deadline expire?

You never get anything like this on Facebook, apparently. I just hope this doesn't distract the team and affect their performance on Sunday 

Be sure and tune in to the next thrilling episode of  "the phantom tickets last deadline" staring Bobby Harvester as the phantom and sergeant mazzie  as the villian catcher with supporting role playd by  Tout Debain that famous french detective. TO BE Continued..........

1 hour ago, washboarder said:

Be sure and tune in to the next thrilling episode of  "the phantom tickets last deadline" staring Bobby Harvester as the phantom and sergeant mazzie  as the villian catcher with supporting role playd by  Tout Debain that famous french detective. TO BE Continued..........

There's a spin off series starting in the thread 'Looking for 1 ticket' where glesgadan has offered his away end ticket.