Shirt Signed - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shirt Signed

Saltire Stetson

Since you're posting this on here, I'm guessing you don't know anyone either in the squad, coaching or SFA staff, or even know someone who knows someone.   That's the most likeliest way to get it done.

Failing that, phone up and ask the SSC if they can help but unless it's for a very very good cause, don't be too surprised if they say they can't help you. They don't like to encourage it for obvious reasons.

The other option is to hang around somewhere that you can get access to the players in person and do it yourself.  That would include the airport on the way in, training at the stadium and at the team hotel.  

Got it done a couple of years ago in Mar Hall. The kit man is the best guy, as he has access to most of the players. I left it with him, played a round of golf, and picked it up from the golf pro at the end. Was able to buy the guy a drink in Luxembourg as we were staying in same hotel. Be damned if I can remember his name though.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Saltire Stetson said:

Hi, No diddnae manage tae get the shirt signed, so gonna send it in as advised before I left.

Hopefully get it done for the Slovakia game;)

Your best bet is to make sure the SFA have it before the Lithuania game, that way they can get it done while the squad is at Marr Hall.