Gauld - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gauld

er yir macaroon

I saw a photo of Gauld training and he had legs like Souness. Could be a turning point for him, as I don't think his talent is in question. I'm looking forward to watching him tonight on Alba. I do think he has the ability to convert our passing game into more of an end product via goals and assists. Ryan Fraser another one of great interest tonight.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Brilliant tactics from Spragia - boot it as hard as you can up the park and see what happens.

Another doctrine preached by the supposedly "world renown" Largs set up.

Looks opposite to me.

They are overplaying it and passing too much getting nowhere.

Gauld is getting bullied too often.

Edited by JamDav1982

Just now, Third Lanark said:

Craig Slater, now of...colchester! Cannot agree about Gauld: I think he plays far too deep and offers nothing that we dont already have.

The only quality has come from him. A creative chipped pass into the box to set up a goalscoring chance - can't think of many in main team that could pull that off and curling shot just wide.

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

The only quality has come from him. A creative chipped pass into the box to set up a goalscoring chance - can't think of many in main team that could pull that off and curling shot just wide.

Gauld was shit defensively a few times as well and was too easily beaten by his man.

Has some good touches in final third but overall performance not that great.

He hasnt been ahead of likes of Christie in this game so far.

Just now, JamDav1982 said:

Gauld was shit defensively a few times as well and was too easily beaten by his man.

Has some good touches in final third but overall performance not that great.

He hasnt been ahead of likes of Christie in this game so far.

I am judging what he has offered in the attacking half. Not downplaying Christie's performance though but just that Gauld's pass shouted quality and quick of thought to curl a shot in just wide - all end products.