Nutmeg Magazine - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nutmeg Magazine

On 9/13/2016 at 8:44 AM, dan cake said:

i stopped at stuart cosgrove

feck knows how he's still got a radio show 

utter bawbag

what has he done to annoy you?. Always liked him and Tam Cowan for not taking the blue/green pound. As this is one of the first posts of yours I have seen that hasn't mentioned Hearts and paedohiles I thought I would interact 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

what has he done to annoy you?. Always liked him and Tam Cowan for not taking the blue/green pound. As this is one of the first posts of yours I have seen that hasn't mentioned Hearts and paedohiles I thought I would interact 

Probably because he's pro-Scotland and pro-Scottish football.

Unlike the troll.

2 hours ago, wanderer said:

It is very easy to get the bug once you get that first article published. 

Friend of mine said I should write something, but was always a case of "what?" and if it would be good/interesting enough.......

For the next edition of The Football Pink I have written a 1000 word article on the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal (which I knocked off in about 45 minutes) and (though not many) has already opened a couple of other doors and some other things in the pipeline for further down the road.

Exactly.  Congrats on the article.  The feeling of achievement once published is good but I know what you mean about the feelings of doubt.  Even if you're confident your writing is good enough (stage I am at now thanks to good communication from editor) the thought that the content of the articles may not be of interest to anyone else is never far away.  That's why feedback is good - even bad comments as long as they're in the form of constructive criticism are helpful.