Game On In A Bratislava Boozer - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Game On In A Bratislava Boozer

Ormond

Instead of buggering about in Vienna when I arrive, I'm heading right into Bratislava on the Saturday. Slovenia play Slovakia at the same time as we play Lithuania. What's the chances of anybody knowing a boozer there that might be able to get our game on? I'm guessing slim as it's the same time as the Slovak game. 

There was an American type sports bar I seem to remember. You had your own TV in a booth and could select the channel you wanted to watch. The name Allstars rings a bell but it's a pretty small town centre, I'm sure you'll find it ?

On 9/3/2016 at 4:54 AM, slasher said:

There was an American type sports bar I seem to remember. You had your own TV in a booth and could select the channel you wanted to watch. The name Allstars rings a bell but it's a pretty small town centre, I'm sure you'll find it ?

Looks like it has shut down for good. Looked a shitey theme bar but for the fitba' I'll take anything. :(

2 minutes ago, wubbs said:

I've never been.
There are plenty of decent places that might be willing to show the game

It is pretty rubbish (over priced for BrewDog and likes.... though pint of local stuff is good) but fact it is Scottish was a good start for somewhere to show the match (I am sure it had Sky Sports on when we were drinking there on route to Macedonia a few years back)