Malcolm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Assuming we don't falter where we shouldn't, that would be a great result for us.

not my way of thinking,the general consensus was that it was going to be slovenia, slovakia and ourselves going for 2nd, if lithuania cuff slovenia they are going to be full of confidence when they play us and the result wont harm slovakia and third place gets nowt

Edited by LewisEDI

Don't want to sound pessimistic but more realistic. I would take second place right now as one of the top 8 in the playoff and try our luck there. So i'm hoping an England win (very hard to type that) and a Lithuania win follow by a Scotland win. I'd say that would be a great round 1 for us 

1 minute ago, borojock said:

Don't want to sound pessimistic but more realistic. I would take second place right now as one of the top 8 in the playoff and try our luck there.

i would bite your hands and your feet off for that, we are never in a million years finishing top

Skrtel clearly on England at evens

And after watching Lithuania v San Marino last year either they have improved dramatically or Slovenia are cack