Flags - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flags

FANDABBYDOZZY

12 hours ago, Langtonian said:

it shouldn,t be a problem but sadly it is or can be when there's drink involved which is consumed in large quantities by some

Personally don't see why anyone feels the need to wear club colours,it's Scotland there supporting

If you can't go to a game without over indulging in alcohol then you have a serious problem. 

If after alcohol you start fights or arguments then you have a serious problem. 

Wearing your teams colours? Not really in the same league is it.

If you're a then you'll be a for whatever excuse you can find. Folk need to grow up a wee bit.

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If you can't go to a game without over indulging in alcohol then you have a serious problem. 

If after alcohol you start fights or arguments then you have a serious problem

If you're a then you'll be a for whatever excuse you can find. Folk need to grow up a wee bit.

1) unless you walk about with your eyes closed when you follow Scotland this is the case home and away

2)No doubt but alcohol is the catalyst

Again no doubt t that some/ in fact many need to grow up a bit

On 9/6/2016 at 9:59 PM, bonzo said:

So would Hibs fans be happy to see a hearts top at a Hibs v Dundee United game? Would Aberdeen fans be ok with Rangers tops when it's the dons v Partick? Would killie fans be chuffed it folk turned up wae Ayr utd tops on for Kilmarnock v ross county?  Don't think so. 

ludicrous comparison. On the subject, I used to travel to quite a few Scotland games and the only fans I have ever seen wearing club tops were a group of Dundee Utd fans. They used to get some light hearts ribbing about it. I would never wear a club top when supporting Scotland but don't really care if others do.

Back in the old days it was pretty common to see guys with rangers scarves at the home games but that stopped in the late 70s IIRC 

Edited by dipped flake

4 hours ago, dipped flake said:

ludicrous comparison. On the subject, I used to travel to quite a few Scotland games and the only fans I have ever seen wearing club tops were a group of Dundee Utd fans. They used to get some light hearts ribbing about it. I would never wear a club top when supporting Scotland but don't really care if others do.

Back in the old days it was pretty common to see guys with rangers scarves at the home games but that stopped in the late 70s IIRC 

Ludicrous why?

On 9/6/2016 at 9:59 PM, bonzo said:

So would Hibs fans be happy to see a hearts top at a Hibs v Dundee United game? Would Aberdeen fans be ok with Rangers tops when it's the dons v Partick? Would killie fans be chuffed it folk turned up wae Ayr utd tops on for Kilmarnock v ross county?  Don't think so. 

others far more literate than me have already explained why it is ludicrous