Flags - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flags

FANDABBYDOZZY

2 hours ago, FANDABBYDOZZY said:

starting to see club logos creeping in on the saltires, next it'll be club shirts with the kilts,trainers n shinnies

I noticed that on the tele. Not something I'd do myself. I have a mate who I catch up with when back for games. He's a United fan and has a tangerine sporran with the club lion in black on it.

10 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

you know you can offer an opinion on something whether it is important to you or an irrelevance. this "you commented so you must care" seems to be an over-sensitivity that is becoming more and more attached to every topic.

Who cares 

So would Hibs fans be happy to see a hearts top at a Hibs v Dundee United game? Would Aberdeen fans be ok with Rangers tops when it's the dons v Partick? Would killie fans be chuffed it folk turned up wae Ayr utd tops on for Kilmarnock v ross county?  Don't think so. 

20 minutes ago, bonzo said:

So would Hibs fans be happy to see a hearts top at a Hibs v Dundee United game? Would Aberdeen fans be ok with Rangers tops when it's the dons v Partick? Would killie fans be chuffed it folk turned up wae Ayr utd tops on for Kilmarnock v ross county?  Don't think so. 

You realise if you take your quite mental examples to a Scotland level then it's someone wearing an England top at Scotland v Lithuania. 

Im with SquirrelHumper on this. I don't really care what someone wears or has on their flag, as long as they are their to support Scotland that's all that matters.

1 minute ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Aberdeen and Scotland or Killie and Scotland or Hibs and Scotland aren't competing rivals. All your examples are. 

Correct, but you are creating rivalry for the simple reason that there are rivals within the group that are the Scotland support. 

35 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Correct, but you are creating rivalry for the simple reason that there are rivals within the group that are the Scotland support. 

Jesus! You're the one with the problem. If you see folk in the Scotland support as rivals then you have the wrong mindset to start with.

As someone has already said it only matters who you're cheering for not the club you support. 

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Jesus! You're the one with the problem. If you see folk in the Scotland support as rivals then you have the wrong mindset to start with.

As someone has already said it only matters who you're cheering for not the club you support. 

it shouldn,t be a problem but sadly it is or can be when there's drink involved which is consumed in large quantities by some

Personally don't see why anyone feels the need to wear club colours,it's Scotland there supporting

40 minutes ago, Langtonian said:

it shouldn,t be a problem but sadly it is or can be when there's drink involved which is consumed in large quantities by some

In which case it's the alcohol and not the flag that's the problem.

Personally don't see why anyone feels the need for alcohol, it's Scotland they're supporting

11 hours ago, bonzo said:

No problem here lost all interest in club football years ago. 

Cool, story.

Why you wanking yourself into oblivion over what club strip somebody wears then?

For the record, football strips are for football players and kids IMO. Can think of far better ways of spending £50 on clothing but each to their own.

57 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cool, story.

Why you wanking yourself into oblivion over what club strip somebody wears then?

For the record, football strips are for football players and kids IMO. Can think of far better ways of spending £50 on clothing but each to their own.

I'll leave the wanking tae the s, toddle on.