Tickets - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Blair1310

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Blair1310 said:

I heard that we are getting 8500 tickets for the game. Since there is only around 8000 with away points, does that mean those of us without any can get a chance to buy them? My points have dropped off now!!

if not, is anyone selling 4?

Prior to the Malta game, there were 9000+ with an away point :ok:

51 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

By the wording of the email (both Slovakia & England going on sale "soon") I would guess they are going to use the pre Slovakia points table which will help a good few poeple out as it means the points will be calculated before the last game in London drops off.

I have a point from the last london game but it has already came off as it wasnt one of the last 10 away games annoyingly.

2 minutes ago, Blair1310 said:

I have a point from the last london game but it has already came off as it wasnt one of the last 10 away games annoyingly.

He means the Nigeria game at Craven cottage, which would drop off after Slovakia.

Will be a lot of people for whom that is their 1 point. I'd guess Gibtaltar would be the other "easy" one.

58 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He means the Nigeria game at Craven cottage, which would drop off after Slovakia.

Will be a lot of people for whom that is their 1 point. I'd guess Gibtaltar would be the other "easy" one.

Yeah. If i dont get one through the SFA then il trawl website or tout when im down there if possible. 

19 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

SFA say we are getting a spread of tickets between £35 - £65. Probably be the corner area of our section which will be £35

I think we must be getting some level 5 family section tickets as the corner ones opposite us are £55 (or the middle of our section is a family section)

7 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I think we must be getting some level 5 family section tickets as the corner ones opposite us are £55 (or the middle of our section is a family section)

Might be the thin band of seats at pitch level? (the equivalent of the green strip at the front of the purple section.)

Edited by sbcmfc

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Might be the thin band of seats at pitch level? (the equivalent of the green strip at the front of the purple section.)

Not sure. The broad range of ticket prices possibly suggests the allocation will include some side-long seats and some behind the goal seats. Hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later

13 hours ago, EddardStark said:

6220 on 2pts at present.

Hard to gauge at the moment. According to the current away points table there's only 24000 members. I'm sure one of the latest SFA emails indicates it's closer to 28000 now?

Obviously it's just a guessing game to know if they're renewals (with away points) or new members.

On a separate note, I contacted the SFA a couple of weeks ago via email to ask if Slovakia away points would be added and Nigeria points taken away before England sale and they confirmed that this would be the case.

1 hour ago, roscopecotrain said:

Anyone point me in the directions of how to find how many have 1 point please?

This is the table after Metz

Scotland Supporters Club

AWAY POINTS TABLE

Correct as of June 2016
Total Members: 24,241

Current members by number of points:

10: 182
9: 267
8: 401

7: 575
6: 608
5: 681