1,877 - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, cramy said:

Website is a lot of rubbish. A minute past 12 and you still require 6 points despite refreshing the page? By the time you re-add the tickets they are all gone. Farcical and yet another wasted trip.

Clear your cache

4 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

she told me it was based on points

So what happens if a 10 pointer phones up tomorrow.. does he go above 5 pointers who joined the list earlier?

This waiting list will cause many an argument I reckon! I would imagine it will be 100% collection for those who get from the waiting list as well.

1 minute ago, clarky1606 said:

So what happens if a 10 pointer phones up tomorrow.. does he go above 5 pointers who joined the list earlier?

This waiting list will cause many an argument I reckon! I would imagine it will be 100% collection for those who get from the waiting list as well.

Should do, however that's not how I heard Malta was going.

IMHO they should open a waiting list, say for two days to take names and log the time of the call/email.

After two days the list is ranked by points and time phoned. You then go down the list until the SSC leave for Slovakia.

On the day, at 15 KO if nobody has collected anyone in the club outside the ground can purchase left over tickets.

J

2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Should do, however that's not how I heard Malta was going.

IMHO they should open a waiting list, say for two days to take names and log the time of the call/email.

After two days the list is ranked by points and time phoned. You then go down the list until the SSC leave for Slovakia.

On the day, at 15 KO if nobody has collected anyone in the club outside the ground can purchase left over tickets.

J

The SSC can't resell a ticket that someone has already paid for so that last part can't be done. The rest makes sense though.

41 minutes ago, Davied14 said:

The SSC can't resell a ticket that someone has already paid for so that last part can't be done. The rest makes sense though.

That's daft though. Let's say 15 minutes into the game, you definitely haven't turned up.

Make it a condition of collection. Ie if it's a 19:45 KO, by 20:00 if not collected all tickets if possible will be resold.

J

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Nice one, ya yoon bassa

:lol::lol::lol: 

53 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

It always is 100% pick up for the waiting list