Guy that smashed his head - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guy that smashed his head

Glasgowmancity

Anyone know the guy & how he is that smashed his head off the wall outside the Argento Hotel/Dean Hamlet Hotel/Residence apartments in St Julian's after the game on Sunday?

I never saw it myself but was told about it on the Monday morning & it sounded like the guy had gave himself a bad one.

On 06/09/2016 at 11:02 PM, Glasgowmancity said:

Anyone know the guy & how he is that smashed his head off the wall outside the Argento Hotel/Dean Hamlet Hotel/Residence apartments in St Julian's after the game on Sunday?

I never saw it myself but was told about it on the Monday morning & it sounded like the guy had gave himself a bad one.

That would be me then. Out drinking shots in paceville on Sunday night after coming back from the game. Can't remember anything until I woke up on Monday morning in the Dean Hamlet with blood everywhere. Have to admit the hotel staff were brilliant and needless to say from Monday night until I left this morning I was on my best behaviour. Still got a bloody sore head and knees though and back home relatively safe and sound now ready for Bratislava next month.

1 hour ago, bigphil25 said:

That would be me then. Out drinking shots in paceville on Sunday night after coming back from the game. Can't remember anything until I woke up on Monday morning in the Dean Hamlet with blood everywhere. Have to admit the hotel staff were brilliant and needless to say from Monday night until I left this morning I was on my best behaviour. Still got a bloody sore head and knees though and back home relatively safe and sound now ready for Bratislava next month.

Glad you're ok Phil, you gave us a bit of a fright.

Glad you're home safe and sound mate! 

Glasgowmancity, I had a great time with your boys after I spoke to you, just before you left for the taxi. 

What a trip though! See you's again boys, take care!

15 hours ago, bigphil25 said:

Glad to hear you're ok mate - I never knew anything about it till I was told while waiting for my taxi on the Monday morning :ok:

14 hours ago, linton81 said:

Glad you're ok Phil, you gave us a bit of a fright.

Glad you're home safe and sound mate! 

Glasgowmancity, I had a great time with your boys after I spoke to you, just before you left for the taxi. 

What a trip though! See you's again boys, take care!

Yeah, I saw the pictures on facebook :lol:

Catch up at a game soon :ok: