Tartan Specials Gig - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Specials Gig

syther

14 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Now you want to involve my directors, please stop this before this ends in a liable suit. Ps: all comments are are screenshot and stored for future reference should it come to this.

"Liable"? Do you mean "libel". Seen as you don't understand the word, I doubt you have any what the legal definition is. Im comfortable with all comments I've made, so screenshot away. 

I look forward to hearing from you further :) 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Now you want to involve my directors, please stop this before this ends in a liable suit. Ps: all comments are are screenshot and stored for future reference should it come to this.

I'd be mortified showcasing grammar & spelling like that in court. 

I also don't think you can take legal proceedings against someone called 'Parklife' cos you've taken the huff after you had the p!sh ripped out of you.

Ps. As you're sole director you're misrepresenting yourself (again). 

Just now, they've_been_suckered said:

I'd be mortified showcasing grammar & spelling like that in court. 

I also don't think you can take legal proceedings against someone called 'Parklife' cos you've taken the huff after you had the p!sh ripped out of you.

Ps. As you're sole director you're misrepresenting yourself (again). 

Damon Albarn is quickly gathering his lawyers :lol:

5 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Looks like my gig is the No1 spot to be with the game being shown in the venue aswell, then there's always the post match gig aswell, carrying on till 06:00 hrs. [><] we'll be comin [><]

What was the need in the above Robert? If you've already sold out tickets then the above cant be said to be a marketing attempt.... meaning it must be purely there to boast. Child like behaviour if you ask me 

22 minutes ago, monk100 said:

For those who don't have tickets for the game, this seems like the best bet as it is located more centrally. Hopefully it will be bouncing

Will it be showing the game after the gig? 

20 minutes ago, monk100 said:

For those who don't have tickets for the game, this seems like the best bet as it is located more centrally. Hopefully it will be bouncing

the garage one is in north london.  not that central but i'm not touching the other one with a barge pole after all the antics over the last few days.