Tartan Specials Gig - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Specials Gig

syther

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Will the venue be remaining open after the gig, giving ticketless fans a place to watch the game? 

I don't think it will be. I saw someone ask this on the fb page and I think the answer given was no.

Anyone have any good ideas for places to watch the game?

2 minutes ago, MOFTA's Magic said:

Ain't bad with a month to go yet! Not sure where'd be best for watching game if ticketless - still debating staying near this gig, going nearer Wembley or somewhere central 

Got the same problem Mofta. What tartan army is Mofta btw?

3 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Looks like my gig is the No1 spot to be with the game being shown in the venue aswell, then there's always the post match gig aswell, carrying on till 06:00 hrs. [><] we'll be comin [><]

are you able to clarify how much BannedAid will be making for charity, er, I mean, your savings account?

5 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

are you able to clarify how much BannedAid will be making for charity, er, I mean, your savings account?

I do wonder how much RKM Projects will make out of this venture. 

Just now, Robert Mcdermott said:

Not as much as TACC will get from me. I wonder how much Tam Coyle is donating from his gig , why don't you ask him and see.

I don't know him or care. People are only asking you as you're cinycally using the TACC name to increase your personal profit.

I'm hopeful that this stooshie has shamed you in to rethinking that. 

9 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Not as much as TACC will get from me. I wonder how much Tam Coyle is donating from his gig , why don't you ask him and see.

I've met Tam before briefly a couple of times, he seems like a decent bloke, quite accommodating with meeting to distribute tickets etc. 

Hes not misleading people and simply facilitating an event.

you are the opposite of the above. 

8 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Now you want to involve my directors, please stop this before this ends in a liable suit. Ps: all comments are are screenshot and stored for future reference should it come to this.

You decided to open the can of worms you absolute phanny! Maybe you should've thought about that before you tried to be a big, brave man throwing people's information around in-front of your teenage fanclub on your own ego-driven FB page.