Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack

Man wi a plan

On 08/09/2016 at 9:08 AM, Parklife said:

:lol: 

Some loon makes up a story, gets called out for it and your conclusion is "I understand why a Rangers fan would support England"? 

They arra peeepul though

On 08/09/2016 at 9:11 AM, Spark said:

Rangers fans following England make it easy to understand why a group of fictional people would want to attack them ?

???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Would be interesting to see if the referendum has changed anything, would be pretty hard to measure though.

Mentioned it before, but remember the Glasgow University study that Rangers fans associated more with the SNP, than Celtic fans (who were labour). This was a few years back mind.

Anyway, I travel with a group of between 8-10. Majority Rangers fans. Never had any trouble. Apart from the trip I lost the kitty money...

37 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Central belt seems to have embraced it's Scottish identity since the referendum. It will  also have had some effect on the more unionist Rangers support.. As I said hard to measure but there must be some change.

What do you think the effect has been?

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Mentioned it before, but remember the Glasgow University study that Rangers fans associated more with the SNP, than Celtic fans (who were labour). This was a few years back mind.

Anyway, I travel with a group of between 8-10. Majority Rangers fans. Never had any trouble. Apart from the trip I lost the kitty money...

Just resting in your account, Father?

16 hours ago, Stu101 said:

When you got another £20 off everyone, were you claiming it was still the same kitty?

:P

22 hours ago, kumnio said:

I assume he means that more Rangers fans would have ditched Scotland, and as a result they wouldnt be in the number 1 spot now.

Never said that, I don't think that at all.

What I said was that there would be an increase across the board but the biggest increase would be in the previously less interested central belt that has now decided they are 100% behind their country in every way.

10 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

What I said was that there would be an increase across the board but the biggest increase would be in the previously less interested central belt that has now decided they are 100% behind their country in every way.

Interest point, and probably has some merit. Cant think of any personal examples though.

16 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Doesn't really hold up though. Isn't SSC membership down?