Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack

Man wi a plan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you said which bar this happened in then maybe it would have a bit more credibility.

Two ten pointers, father and son, been going for years, Rangers fans, should be able to narrow that down quite a bit.  I'm sure if it's true, it'll be corroborated. 

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

If you said which bar this happened in then maybe it would have a bit more credibility.

Two ten pointers, father and son, been going for years, Rangers fans, should be able to narrow that down quite a bit.  I'm sure if it's true, it'll be corroborated. 

It was you and TT, admit it.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Im pretty sure the SSC wont be confirming anything, nor should they. Tracking down the perpetrators? they sell tickets, they arent the FBI.

If it was true you'd think they'd want to condemn it and remind members of the behaviour that is expected from them.

And you don't need to be the FBI. If this happened then it would be all over social media already. But it didn't.

2 hours ago, Spark said:

If it was true you'd think they'd want to condemn it and remind members of the behaviour that is expected from them.

And you don't need to be the FBI. If this happened then it would be all over social media already. But it didn't.

Who said it was members that carried out this "assault"?

Unless there's concrete evidence,the ssc will say not a thing and nor should they.

It could've been Chelsea fans for all we know.....

The whole "aww they pure Tartan Army bastards hate us coz we support ra Rangurz" thing seems to have become quite a popular sob story in the last couple of years. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

something tells me that rangers tops, GSTQ and tattoos might have been involved. if not, I apologise and the poor vulnerable souls were hounded out of a bar by their fellow countrymen by the merest reference in passing to their chosen team.

has Fermer come back on board?  any reference to "bile" in the account?

First thing I thought when I read the OP.

1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

Name of bar and time might help. Given theres only 200 on 10 they'll be well known. 

Exactly, if this was genuine it is so outrageous it would be all over twitter & facebook by now. If it didn't happen the OP needs to have a serious word with himself.

I am sure the story will come out in the wash, sooner rather than later.

I'm aware of an older Scotland fan getting attacked by a younger one who had one of those tribal tattoos on his face. The bouncer of the pub chucked out the attacker and gave him a slap which nearly caused said attacker to start greeting.

Wasn't aware that the older guy was then hunted down and attacked. These games in the sun fairly attract a lot of holiday making wallopers to our support. If the OP confirms the bar and day it happened then I'd imagine it's the one I'm aware of.

7 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

I'm aware of an older Scotland fan getting attacked by a younger one who had one of those tribal tattoos on his face. The bouncer of the pub chucked out the attacker and gave him a slap which nearly caused said attacker to start greeting.

Wasn't aware that the older guy was then hunted down and attacked. These games in the sun fairly attract a lot of holiday making wallopers to our support. If the OP confirms the bar and day it happened then I'd imagine it's the one I'm aware of.

I hope this is the incident proving the op nto be slighlty exagerating

41 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

Still stinks if it's the incident. And if the old gadgie subsequently got followed and battered then I'm disappointed he didn't report it to the polis so as to stop pricks like that attending matches abroad.

Can't remember if that bar (assuming same incident) had cctv.

What was the name of the pub with the incident that you speak of? It may jog memories.

4 hours ago, Man wi a plan said:

Oh and btw both are Catholics and work for a charitable organisation Not that should matter. 

I think the former does matter actually as that addition afterwards puts a hint of disbelief on the whole tale