Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disgusting!!! TA lose 2 members because of violent attack

Man wi a plan

10 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

I'm aware of an older Scotland fan getting attacked by a younger one who had one of those tribal tattoos on his face. The bouncer of the pub chucked out the attacker and gave him a slap which nearly caused said attacker to start greeting.

Wasn't aware that the older guy was then hunted down and attacked. These games in the sun fairly attract a lot of holiday making wallopers to our support. If the OP confirms the bar and day it happened then I'd imagine it's the one I'm aware of.

Now that actually happened.  It was in Corks - the Irish Bar next to the Scotsman - in St Julian's on Thursday.   I know it happened as I was there and ended up wearing a pint in the scuffle.  

I doubt it was these guys though as they were so out of their heads - drugs rather than drink - I doubt they would even have been able to remember the incident, let alone who was involved. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was standing outside Scotsman on Thursday and witnessed the guy with the tyson tattoo getting chucked out and skelped by bouncer from Irish bar. He then staggered along and started on one of our group. After we walked away him and his wee weed of a pal went back to spitting at and square going the bouncer from 20 yards.

No need to identify the guys involved but where did this take place? If true, I think there should be some sort of investigation by the SFA. Surely other fans would have been aware of this incident and reported it to the SFA/police/ bar owner!!

15 minutes ago, CovGer said:

Some of the posts on this thread make it easy to understand why some Rangers follow England.

:lol: 

Some loon makes up a story, gets called out for it and your conclusion is "I understand why a Rangers fan would support England"? 

2 hours ago, BUFF 1875 said:

No need to identify the guys involved but where did this take place? If true, I think there should be some sort of investigation by the SFA. Surely other fans would have been aware of this incident and reported it to the SFA/police/ bar owner!!

What has an assault in a foreign country got to do with the sfa?

I seen a guy get chinned in Cyprus the other night,should I call them about that too?

38 minutes ago, CovGer said:

Some of the posts on this thread make it easy to understand why some Rangers follow England.

Aye cos if I wanted to avoid thuggish behaviour I'd start following England too.

At least be honest with yourself, it's the flags and songs they like.