Lithuania public sale - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lithuania public sale

Toepoke

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, Parklife said:

The attendance will be crap and rightly so. They're charging £40 to watch a game of football between two crap teams. 

I really hope the attendances for every game in this campaign are terrible. 

Erm, not sure why you would want that.

The attendance is looking healthy from the seating plan and the fact there is 3 weeks til kick off, as previously mentioned this will be close to sell out.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BRAVELANEY1 said:

Erm, not sure why you would want that.

Because folk accepting the SFA's pishtake prices justifies them and means they will continue. 

Pretty simple really.

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

Because folk accepting the SFA's pishtake prices justifies them and means they will continue. 

Pretty simple really.

Is that you finished with Scotland home games then? Because waiting for the SFA to drop ticket prices will be a bit of a futile hope, unfortunately.

Even more so if we have anything resembling a successful campaign, and I assume nobody wants another total failure just in the hope that it forces them to drop prices a bit!

11 hours ago, northernscum said:

Is that you finished with Scotland home games then? Because waiting for the SFA to drop ticket prices will be a bit of a futile hope, unfortunately.

Even more so if we have anything resembling a successful campaign, and I assume nobody wants another total failure just in the hope that it forces them to drop prices a bit!

Well said. Aye exactly the negativity seems to be getting worse. We now have a ' Lets hope we fail miserably so we get cheaper tickets ' brigade LOL

1 hour ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

The stadium map doesnt show many tickets for sale - assume that it cos they havent opened up sales in certain sections of stadium yet?

Yes, as the section fills up they open the one adjacent to it up.I bought my tickets a few weeks back and It doesn't look like any new sections have been opened. 

4 hours ago, ConnorWardrop said:

Yes, as the section fills up they open the one adjacent to it up.I bought my tickets a few weeks back and It doesn't look like any new sections have been opened. 

We will be lucky to get 35k if that is case, although the attendance is usually boosted by freebies and late comers in the days before game.

As if the ridiculous pricing of the full international games isn't bad enough....

Who in their right mind at the SFA thinks it is reasonable to charge for an U16 game at the new Oriam national performance centre at Heriot-Watt in Edinburgh. 

I had considered going along but is it really necessary for them to charge £5 (adults) and £2 (kids) for an U16 game like this? Surely it is an opportunity for fans, students, local residents and kids to pop along and see a fantastic new facility and watch the game. 

How much do the SFA really stand to make from charging for this? It just seems like lunacy and might be quite a small complaint in the grand scheme of things but this sort of nonsense is apparent at all levels of decision-making in the organisation. 

Ahh think we will get 40,000 for this game be surprised if it wasn't at least that.  be a lot folk waiting get paid end of month and just after Malta so a lot folk be skint.

Edited by Geed

4 hours ago, kingkenny100 said:

That's poor ticket sales.  Was just trying to look on SFA website, never found the right page to purchase tickets - only could see season tickets.  I live in the sticks, internet is slow, I gave up. 

The SFA website is shyte. They don't make it easy to buy tickets.