Rangers Fans Again - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans Again

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Hands up who's has the thought lets wreck the shitters when attending a football match, anywhere.

Nope me neither.

Regardless of what team these idiots support we are looking at and dealing with the dregs of society here and carrying on like that is in their dna, deeply in their dna.

Think you've hit the nail on the head with this one. Total kuntishness perpetrated by the really shallow end of the gene pool.

Hopefully Rangers can find the names of the culprits and have them banned.

Not holding my breath mind.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Maybe it was the armitage shankshill road defenders band?

:lol:

Unfortunately this happens at a lot of these games. Think there might have even been some agreement between the clubs on damage after the time Rangers banned Celtic fans for damage to seats, years ago. 

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

Ever laid some brown at the fitba?  I never have in , what, 800+ games?

Only time for me was at Tynecastle before one of the old Sky Sunday teatime games. The bogs were nice and new then so it wasn't an unpleasant experience. 

And Killie went on to win so it was a memorable night all round :)

8 hours ago, adamntg said:

Ever laid some brown at the fitba?  I never have in , what, 800+ games?

Scotland v Portugal rugby world cup game in France 2007 on route to Paris for the McFadden game. 

Hole on the floor that you had to hover over, no toilet roll. Beer and junk food stomach...ended up up using the directions and information for our hotel in Lyon as it was the only paper I had on me in that emergency situation.

After the game, 'ok Iain where are we going?' 

'Eh....no idea'

Edited by iainmac1

40 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Scotland v Portugal rugby world cup game in France 2007 on route to Paris for the McFadden game. 

Hole on the floor that you had to hover over, no toilet roll. Beer and junk food stomach...ended up up using the directions and information for our hotel in Lyon as it was the only paper I had on me in that emergency situation.

After the game, 'ok Iain where are we going?' 

'Eh....no idea'

You could've just followed the brown route, no? ?

Can we rename the Old Firm Derby the Filth Derby?

All this match shows is what Scottish football can do without. Football hooligans, supporters of clubs supposedly based in Scotland more pledging allegiance to outwith countries (England and Ireland), obsessed with religion (that bit really bugs me) as there are no gods in this world as all the troubles in this world proves it. Sorry to Celtic and Rangers who don't fall into this category but this is generally what your clubs exude.