Rangers Fans Again - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans Again

52 minutes ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

If Rangers hung a reciprocal banner saying "know your place Tim scum" I doubt people would be that bothered by it.

I like this push of the "This is it bhoys, this is war" as some sort of call to arms in the Glaswegian Sectarian Wars, has no one ever heard 99 Red Balloons?

Nena is in her mid 50's these days and would definitely be worth a ride.

So being a bellend is ok as the other side are allowed to be equally as big bellends? 

And how far does this reciprocal arrangement extend?

Assaults, murders? your point is ridiculous. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Bingo Foot Soldier said:

1. Effigies - moronic 

2. Grown ups chanting about paedophiles - moronic 

3 . Trashing stadiums - moronic 

4. In Old Firm game banners talking about " war " - moronic 

5. Last Saturday's events in Belfast - moronic .

The behaviour of some fans is beyond normal comprehension of the normal human being . However what is very dangerous are statements from clubs using situations to take some type of moral high ground where there is none The Rangers statement reeks of playing  to the fans much like Green did . 

Also I wonder what will happen at Pittodrie . 

Don't bring us decent sorts into this..........

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Totally agree.  Strathclydes finest are an embarrassment to this country. Scared of arresting bigots in case they get in a fight.

Nothing will change without a zero tolerance policy. Especially for the Old Firm fans.

The clubs could stop it themselves pretty easily but choose not to. It'd be easy for them to identify folk on CCTV and ban them. However, they don't really want to stop it. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The clubs could stop it themselves pretty easily but choose not to. It'd be easy for them to identify folk on CCTV and ban them. However, they don't really want to stop it. 

The SFA would need to have an appetite to stop it too but they don't want to. For some reason they see the bigot fiestas something to be proud of because more people watch it on TV.

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The SFA would need to have an appetite to stop it too but they don't want to. For some reason they see the bigot fiestas something to be proud of because more people watch it on TV.

Clubs could identify those responsible for the effigies, the banners, the bigoted singing and ban them from games. They have no interest in doing so though. 

It's why the Rangers fans still sign about being up to their knees in fenian blood every other week with impunity. Rangers could easily stamp it out through use of CCTV and banning those identified. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Clubs could identify those responsible for the effigies, the banners, the bigoted singing and ban them from games. They have no interest in doing so though. 

It's why the Rangers fans still sign about being up to their knees in fenian blood every other week with impunity. Rangers could easily stamp it out through use of CCTV and banning those identified. 

I'm not disagreeing

im just saying the SFA are just as bad as the Rangers for letting it slide. 

Edited by vanderark14

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've not read all of the thread but can someone summarise how we got from trashed toilets to 99 Red Ballons?

Not sure, you will have to ask VDA and all the other Rangers fetishists above ^^^

The SPFL have not got the balls to tackle this, and neither have the clubs. Strict liability would be a good starting point. If they lost points/ had stadiums closed, that might focus their tiny pea brains. But then again, probably not though.

No away fans should be the next step. ( OF games only)

27 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Not sure, you will have to ask VDA and all the other Rangers fetishists above ^^^

default hunnery, if you say you anything negative against the rangers you automatically have an obsession or apparently a fetish too.

Maybe for once in your sad pathetic little lives, you could take some individual responsibility instead of accusing others of being obsessed. For what its worth, posting on a football forum does not constitute an obsession

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

default hunnery, if you say you anything negative against the rangers you automatically have an obsession or apparently a fetish too.

Maybe for once in your sad pathetic little lives, you could take some individual responsibility instead of accusing others of being obsessed. For what its worth, posting on a football forum does not constitute an obsession

1. You know all about me and what I do at games.  So stop making shit up.
2. I never accused you of being obsessed.  So stop making shit up.
3. "sad pathetic little lives" could easily explain someone who posts and reguritates the same pish on an almost daily basis.  

I'm not trying to justify anything that has happened.  Find a post where I do, and I will apologise.  What I am trying to point out is how much of a boring cnut you are.  

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

To a certain extent yes but it also needs the SFA /SPFL to do something and the Police could put their coffee and doughnuts down and nick a few folk too.

A concerted effort would be far more effective. 

I cannot understand the lack of action on all fronts on this.