Hugos bar malta - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hugos bar malta

Skinnyboy

If you mean Mark, Tony and Ross, then we met them too on the Tuesday night in Hugos (plus a couple of other sound folk from Aberdeen they were with). They were meant to go home on the Wednesday, me and missus went for dinner and walking home past Hugos on Wednesday night, hear folk shouting us in, was those three nutters, had just no bothered going to the airport ? Had another top night with them and aye they all made it home (via Newcastle), about 4am Sunday morning. Great guys, everyone we met in Hugos were great folk and hope to meet them all again. Brilliant week over there.

May have met yourself in there too, spoke to a lot of folk on the Tuesday night late on, if you went in the group of us to the dancing up the stairs from there at 4am, then I would have ?

Edited by Westy83

41 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Was it me or did Hugo not own half of Paceville?

Hugos Bar

Hugos Terrace

Hugos Longue

Hugos Burgers

Hugos Pizza & Pasta

J

Noticed that also.. he appears to be buying St Julians one bar at a time :lol:

There was also "Bacco" by Hugo's - the wine bar 

and The upstairs / downstairs Hugo's which I think was the pub & club? 

Walked through Sliema en route to Valletta one day, met this dodgy Scottish guy who was flogging time share, nice enough guy, but totally at it. He claimed Hugo himself is a good, good personal friend of his. Said he won £200k on the Maltese lottery a few years ago and bought one of the bars, then expanded from there. knows if that's true, the boy has got the whole place sewn up either way. Only pie he didn't seem have his finger in (so to speak) was the 'gentleman's clubs'. The birds outside the one on the stairs beside the I love vodka bar were mental, we were in that bar having a few and was good entertainment just watching them literally dragging in any guys drunk enough to go in and get fleeced.

On 9/17/2016 at 0:43 AM, Westy83 said:

Walked through Sliema en route to Valletta one day, met this dodgy Scottish guy who was flogging time share, nice enough guy, but totally at it. He claimed Hugo himself is a good, good personal friend of his. Said he won £200k on the Maltese lottery a few years ago and bought one of the bars, then expanded from there. knows if that's true, the boy has got the whole place sewn up either way. Only pie he didn't seem have his finger in (so to speak) was the 'gentleman's clubs'. The birds outside the one on the stairs beside the I love vodka bar were mental, we were in that bar having a few and was good entertainment just watching them literally dragging in any guys drunk enough to go in and get fleeced.

The women on that stairs were a nightmare. Because there was the takeaway place at one side it was always busy with people queuing / eating outside it plus people walking up/down the stairs meaning you couldn't get up or down at any speed making it easy for the women to grab you and I could imagine quite easily pickpocket you also!

I can imagine many a Scotland fan paid extra then they planned when they ended up in those clubs 

Hi skinny boy, we did make that flight thou regretting it now being back in sunny Scotland but roll on Slovakia for more madness haha. Glad we could make your trip great for uz and was a pleasure meeting you but no sure who you are as we met loads of folk but aye Hugo's was bonkers and we must have made them a fortune with our antics haha take it easy and no doubt see you on another trip! Ps how the is Alice?