Celtic Fans Again - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Fans Again

2 hours ago, neilly71 said:

Not saying that never happened nor nothing but it never happened yesterday. Can't say I remember that ever happening tbh. Definitely not yesterday though so your point about suicide awareness is kinda not valid. 

I support Celtic myself, by that definitely happened yesterday. Think it was a joke about Rangers dying but it wasn't very well thought out and a bit insensitive given what happened with Kris Boyd's brother this week.

Trying to find the OP's thread about child abuse songs now....

Edited by Spark

6 hours ago, neilly71 said:

Not saying that never happened nor nothing but it never happened yesterday. Can't say I remember that ever happening tbh. Definitely not yesterday though so your point about suicide awareness is kinda not valid. 

I'll bet the guy wearing this seasons away top wishes he used this time machine to put on correct score/fgs double. 

On 11/09/2016 at 5:21 AM, Spark said:

I support Celtic myself, by that definitely happened yesterday. Think it was a joke about Rangers dying but it wasn't very well thought out and a bit insensitive given what happened with Kris Boyd's brother this week.

Trying to find the OP's thread about child abuse songs now....

Yup, saw the S*n today. apologies to GR Bear. I was in 440 so this happened way below me. I knew it wasnt over at the Gb section or id have seen it. Thats why i thought it didnt happen. Words fail me as to the intelligence of anyone who thinks this is a witty thing to do. disgusting behaviour. I dont buy into it being linked to suicide prevention week or the tragedy that happened with Kris Boyds brother but, jesus, what a thing to do.