TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, eddie huggins said:

the police will never ok this

its a non starter

I think quite the opposite. It will get the troops away from the City centre and in a confined area in the vicinity of the stadium.

And if the march goes ahead, many in the stadium at a reasonable time prior to kick off rather than a late rush.

17 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Sold out? In no post above did you even mention tickets being on sale?

Due to the abuse I took on this thread, I decided not to post sales on here, in fact I reported the thread to be taken down on numerous occasions but it's still here. I sold the tickets on my own page with sell out numbers. It's a pity how some folks spoil it for the genuine fans who wanted to go and now can't because of clowns.

23 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Due to the abuse I took on this thread, I decided not to post sales on here, in fact I reported the thread to be taken down on numerous occasions but it's still here. I sold the tickets on my own page with sell out numbers. It's a pity how some folks spoil it for the genuine fans who wanted to go and now can't because of clowns.

:rollsmile:

3 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

How can it be a TAMBers party then?

9 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

If you sold out the tickets on your own page and had no intention of selling on here due to "abuse",why are you telling people it's sold out??

:blink:

17 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

I will no longer use this board to advertise anything in future . The admins of this board obviously don't take heed of reports.

By the time we had seen your request to delete, you had since been interacting with people on the thread.

Because you were using the thread to communicate with people, we assumed that you still had use for the thread - and decided not to delete.

No need to thank us.

20 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

20 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

I will no longer use this board to advertise anything in future . The admins of this board obviously don't take heed of reports.

:lol: 

Please keep using the board, Robert. Your every post brightens my day and makes me feel better about myself. 

7 hours ago, Admin4 said:

By the time we had seen your request to delete, you had since been interacting with people on the thread.

Because you were using the thread to communicate with people, we assumed that you still had use for the thread - and decided not to delete.

No need to thank us.

Well you can take it down now, please.

Can we keep the abuse for elsewhere please as some of us might find this thread somewhat useful for ticket updates etc.

I've emailed on Saturday asking for tickets and am well aware demand was high so would kinda like to be able to check in here and see if there's any updates or developments.

I don't see the need to be personally abusing a guy who is only trying to put a decent bit of entertainment in place for those of us who'd like to attend and which most of us wouldnae take the time or trouble to bother with.

2 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Can we keep the abuse for elsewhere please as some of us might find this thread somewhat useful for ticket updates etc.

I've emailed on Saturday asking for tickets and am well aware demand was high so would kinda like to be able to check in here and see if there's any updates or developments.

I don't see the need to be personally abusing a guy who is only trying to put a decent bit of entertainment in place for those of us who'd like to attend and which most of us wouldnae take the time or trouble to bother with.

Thanks Dave.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Anyone's life been threatened in relation to this thread? 

#PrayforRobert

Be careful or he'll be trying to act the big man hunting you out on Facebook with your name for all to see given he knows that you cannot see it because he blocked you. Big brave Robert.

I don't think people should knock the attempt to get something organised for the fans in London on the day of the game. Sounds like its going to be a popular and well attended event with the possibility it might be moved to a bigger venue. Is one of the TA charities benefiting from any profits on the event because I am sure they would be very thankful for that?