TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 5 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Robert, can you clear up an earlier debate please - is it the profits or a donation that are going to TACC? I thought it was the former but others suggesting differently. Cheers!

It will be a large donation likely to be thousands, hope this clears up the debate and puts an end to it. TACC are the ones that will benefit.

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Robert, can you clear up an earlier debate please - is it the profits or a donation that are going to TACC? I thought it was the former but others suggesting differently. Cheers!

there you go case closed the tacc will get a donation of thousands of pounds well done sir 

9 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Simple , why have an event when it's a sell out and get pestered with pm,s and emails asking for tickets, hence the reason I deleted it. Sorry if you missed out on a ticket.??????????????????????????

Don't think I did. I should be on your list as sent you an email for 2x pre and after match tickets sent to your email. 

6 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

It will be a large donation likely to be thousands, hope this clears up the debate and puts an end to it. TACC are the ones that will benefit.

Just out of interest will you be making more or less than TACC? Wouldn't normally question this but you seem to equivocate superbly!

1 hour ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Just out of interest will you be making more or less than TACC? Wouldn't normally question this but you seem to equivocate superbly!

By the way, I don't have to Donate a penny, so what business is of yours if it is more or less than what I donate to TACC. I Volunteered to make the donation from the goodness of my heart, so please stop questioning everything I say or do. Thanks.....

11 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

By the way, I don't have to Donate a penny, so what business is of yours if it is more or less than what I donate to TACC. I Volunteered to make the donation from the goodness of my heart, so please stop questioning everything I say or do. Thanks.....

Your right no business of mine. Carry on mate. If anyone thinks you have cynically stolen the name of the TAMB to set up your own facebook site to sell tickets to your own events then I would call them disbelievers.

I am still a believer and still a member of your site. Find me among and the Lemmings if you can:P 

On 9/25/2016 at 0:10 AM, Robert Mcdermott said:

You don't have to donate a penny. However you're clearly deliberately causing confusion and allowing folk to think this is a charity event. Folk will then attend, thinking they are supporting a charity, when in reality they are mainly supporting you. 

You're cynically using the name of a charity to make yourself money. If that's the way you want to do things, that's up to you. It doesn't reflect well on you though IMO. 

25 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Why not just go to the pub with your mates?

Eh??  We will be.  Just working out if there's any particularly good place to go where there'll be plenty other scotland fans and a good atmosphere..  

This thing seems to be in doubt.  

Edited by PapofGlencoe

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

You don't have to donate a penny. However you're clearly deliberately causing confusion and allowing folk to think this is a charity event. Folk will then attend, thinking they are supporting a charity, when in reality they are mainly supporting you. 

You're cynically using the name of a charity to make yourself money. If that's the way you want to do things, that's up to you. It doesn't reflect well on you though IMO. 

Totally agree with the above.

On 24/09/2016 at 3:54 PM, Robert Mcdermott said:

TACC had their latest meeting yesterday. It was mentioned that you were raising money for TACC around the Wembley trip although no-one really knew the details. I'm sure they'll be delighted to receive this cheque totalling 'thousands' in due course. As a TACC ambassador I've passed on this info to them. I'm sure it will be gratefully received ??

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

At what point did I ever say this was a charity event ???

i clearly stated I was holding a gig at Wembley with a donation to a charity, which I personally chose TACC to benifit from the funds.

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

TACC had their latest meeting yesterday. It was mentioned that you were raising money for TACC around the Wembley trip although no-one really knew the details. I'm sure they'll be delighted to receive this cheque totalling 'thousands' in due course. As a TACC ambassador I've passed on this info to them. I'm sure it will be gratefully received ??

You will hear from me in due course when the monies have been finalised, then maybe this will silence the keyboard Gangsters jumping on the band wagon at every turn I make.

1 hour ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

You will hear from me in due course when the monies have been finalised, then maybe this will silence the keyboard Gangsters jumping on the band wagon at every turn I make.

Keyboard gangsters? I seem to remember you banding my name around on a board you run that you had banned me from? Keyboard gangster indeed! 

1 hour ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

At what point did I ever say this was a charity event ???

i clearly stated I was holding a gig at Wembley with a donation to a charity, which I personally chose TACC to benifit from the funds.

You've not been clear about anything. Hence why you've had so many people questioning you on it. :ok: 

Mr McDermott I hear once again you are threatening to close down the tamb Facebook page , once again I will remind you this is not your fecking page. it was in existence long before you came along, give it back to true Scotland supporters whose only interest is in Scotland , You miss the whole point of the tamb Facebook page go away & concentrate on your own Facebook pages FREE THE TAMB FACEBOOK PAGE, 

robert please take no notice from these nasty bullies trying to besmirch your good name and cast doubt upon your motives.

as you said before your only interest is the safety of scotland fans and to ensure the team gets a good backing, and only from the goodness of our pure sweet heart will limbless kids be given a second chance at a half decent life. making a profit will merely be an annoyance and an accidental by product of your selfless act. we need more gentlemen like you in the tamb robert, and fewer of these cynics and keyboard gangsters. 

please do not forsake us saint robert, for your country needs you now more than ever.

29 minutes ago, watershed said:

Mr McDermott I hear once again you are threatening to close down the tamb Facebook page , once again I will remind you this is not your fecking page. it was in existence long before you came along, give it back to true Scotland supporters whose only interest is in Scotland , You miss the whole point of the tamb Facebook page go away & concentrate on your own Facebook pages FREE THE TAMB FACEBOOK PAGE, 

What's the story with the Facebook page, I thought it was always run by Robert?