TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 7 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Look I'm sorry don't listen to these nasty men, can I still have a ticket to your party?

Too late. It's sold out the o2 arena already. 50p donation to TACC has been made. 

13 minutes ago, craigcouper said:

***Breaking News***

Match has been moved to The Emirates to allow LiveAidMcDerrmot to take place at Wembley.

More on this breaking news story to follow...

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, craigcouper said:

***Breaking News***

Match has been moved to The Emirates to allow LiveAidMcDerrmot to take place at Wembley.

More on this breaking news story to follow...

If they fill this then its full of harvesters. Anyone know if it is 100% pick up?

Sorry, always wanted to do that ;)

4 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Will you get a free "Banned by McDermott" t-shirt?

nope that will cost you 40 quid But i beleive the messiah wlll be there  in person to give you especialaly you  words of wisodm on how the Scotland supporters were saved by his holliness

Blocking someone because he can slap up snidey posts with no worry of responses from the person he is on about because the big brave laddie blocked them. Robert, you do understand I have friends on there who send me the screenshots of what you're saying? You're being a very silly boy Robert and I suggest you quit now. For your sake. 

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Blocking someone because he can slap up snidey posts with no worry of responses from the person he is on about because the big brave laddie blocked them. Robert, you do understand I have friends on there who send me the screenshots of what you're saying? You're being a very silly boy Robert and I suggest you quit now. For your sake. 

Is that a threat Colin Moffat ?