TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 9 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

They come on the FB page Tambers because this TAMB is full of fuds.

God only knows why so many folk submit themselves to a site that treats them like utter shit. Where the one guy who holds admin powers acts like a tin pot dictator and spoilt child. But still they put up with it...And then they are like (yes ormond like) 'but but it is so unfair..." FFS you total dicks this is the whole premise of facebook. Some khunt who thinks he controls the conversation because he hosts it.

This whole thread is a timely lesson in why face book is evil. FHUCK TAMB FACEBOOK. This place has its faults but in comparison to this abomination of a site on facebook it is paradise and the mods are angels. Cept Mod 18 he is still a kent.

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Facebook page to remain under a new name hurrah. Suggestions for new names being taken by the enforcer. Leading suggestions include  Robbies tartan party  and  Tartan army millitant bravehearts . Instant bans being handed out for anything Robert isn't too keen on.

I've just been banned. Never been banned from anything in my life! Feel a bit gangster now. If Mr McDermott would care to meet offline to discuss me saying his comment was despotic, please feel free. I'm the 3 foot tall paraplegic if you're interested..

17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

God only knows why so many folk submit themselves to a site that treats them like utter shit. Where the one guy who holds admin powers acts like a tin pot dictator and spoilt child. But still they put up with it...And then they are like (yes ormond like) 'but but it is so unfair..." FFS you total dicks this is the whole premise of facebook. Some khunt who thinks he controls the conversation because he hosts it.

This whole thread is a timely lesson in why face book is evil. FHUCK TAMB FACEBOOK. This place has its faults but in comparison to this abomination of a site on facebook it is paradise and the mods are angels. Cept Mod 18 he is still a kent.

That's a quality rant :lol:

Doesnt take away the fact that it's a lot of fun to know there's an angry little man furiously bashing away at his keyboard playing Facebook god :lol:

Should arrange a TACC charity boxing match...

in the blue corner: Robert 'bampot' McDermott

in the red corner: about 9 TAMB keyboard gangsters

0.005% of all proceeds will go to the TACC guaranteed*

*not guaranteed

EDIT - this not a threat on anyone's wellbeing

Edited by they've_been_suckered
Avoidance of doubt

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That's a quality rant :lol:

Doesnt take away the fact that it's a lot of fun to know there's an angry little man furiously bashing away at his keyboard playing Facebook god :lol:

Just curious but how was Bob able to identify you so easily?

Was it facebook, was it?

(Shakes head... exits thread)

Edited by thplinth

27 minutes ago, thplinth said:

God only knows why so many folk submit themselves to a site that treats them like utter shit. Where the one guy who holds admin powers acts like a tin pot dictator and spoilt child........

I do not.

Cept Mod 18 he is still a kent.

Don't disagree with that.

58 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I'm an eejit. I've just remembered what this was about. :lol:
Are you sure you are not my Wife?

43 minutes ago, shaddypeekey said:

I've just been banned. Never been banned from anything in my life! Feel a bit gangster now. If Mr McDermott would care to meet offline to discuss me saying his comment was despotic, please feel free. I'm the 3 foot tall paraplegic if you're interested..

By the way Paddy, I didn't ban you, get your facts right before you make accusations.

37 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Just curious but how was Bob able to identify you so easily?

Was it facebook, was it?

(Shakes head... exits thread)

I would assume he looked at my profile picture on here and matched it with his banned list on there as they are both the same. 

He had the cheek to claim he should've been a detective for managing that,something that a 3 year old could do. 

Bravo sir,bravo. 

Just now, Ormond said:

I want to know why it's such a big deal for the eejit that he can guess people's faces on Facebook.  If I handed my laptop to my bloody dug, it'd probably manage that in a couple of minutes. :rolleyes:

He would surely struggle with the password though,no?

Unless you have lassie????

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sorry lads but there must be 4 billion folk on facebook (all arseholes) so how did he manage to track your particular ugly coupons down so fast?

I'm guessing that seen as he's an admin of the group he can see your email address or something like? I could be wrong though

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm guessing that seen as he's an admin of the group he can see your email address or something like? I could be wrong though

Right that would make sense...

So if so would this theoretically be in breach of data protection act shit then or some other similar law?

Cannot believe you could exploit someone's personal data like that and then out them in public without...hmmm going to jail or paying a massive fine.

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sorry lads but there must be 4 billion folk on facebook (all arseholes) so how did he manage to track your particular ugly coupons down so fast?

For me personally,I was on the fb page,until an almighty strop was thrown and we were all being ejected for some bizarre reason,so with me not being a very technical genius on here,my profile picture on here is the same as my fb one,so he simply has to look at the block list he has and match the pictures. 

And of course,my last name is Dunn,that may have been an easier way around it. 

1 hour ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

By the way Paddy, I didn't ban you, get your facts right before you make accusations.

Someone did. I can't access the page, which is in pretty poor taste.