TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 12 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this guy but there has been a lot of childish behaviour here with people ganging up on him for any reason they can think off. People being all chuffed with themselves starting threads on being banned etc. It's not too dissimilar to kids in school bullying other kids. 

He organised an event. Good on him. People don't need to attend and he didn't need to give anything to charity. As its going to be well attended there are obviously demand. There is nothing stopping anyone here organising an event of their own but they won't, it's easier to gang up on someone else.

I don't really have a problem with him making a bit of money from it especially as the tacc will be getting a big donation. Can't see the problem. 

2 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

I don't know this guy but there has been a lot of childish behaviour here with people ganging up on him for any reason they can think off. People being all chuffed with themselves starting threads on being banned etc. It's not too dissimilar to kids in school bullying other kids. 

He organised an event. Good on him. People don't need to attend and he didn't need to give anything to charity. As its going to be well attended there are obviously demand. There is nothing stopping anyone here organising an event of their own but they won't, it's easier to gang up on someone else.

I don't really have a problem with him making a bit of money from it especially as the tacc will be getting a big donation. Can't see the problem. 

Normally in school the poor wee kid doesn't steal the bully's lunch money. 

6 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Normally in school the poor wee kid doesn't steal the bully's lunch money. 

Has he stolen money? 

I've never met this guy. Just going from what I've read here. I am on the Facebook pages but never posted I don't think.

2 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like he was taking a lot of credit for organising it, when in reality it was Ted doing the work. I don't think is was ever "His" gig as he was claiming...

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

Pre-match gig cost £12 not £20.

Looks like the Record getting it wrong again. £20 includes pre match £12 & post match £8. Funny how the record never gets the price wrong charging for their own shite newspaper. A Roll of Andrex is better value than their Rag

On 11/6/2016 at 3:19 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm hearing there'll be people ejected due to dress code, is this the case?

Will I be ok with kilt, timbies, possible headgear depending how I feel on the day and I'll be in a pink top with bus 8 printed on the back?

There's nae restrictions on dresscode (well.. within reason :lol:)