Ticket refund - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket refund

jcs

I've bought tickets for me n the Mrs for this match but if I need to send them back will I get a refund the wee man took no well last nyt n had to be admitted to hospital he started swelling up like a balloon the doctors are doin all sorts of tests n think his kidneys aren't working properly now we will have to return tickets will I get a refund n doin ask me to sell them to u cause I won't there goin back

Really sorry to hear about your wee boy, hope he makes a speedy recovery. If you contact SSC they will be able to help but if memory serves me correctly you will get a refund if they can sell your tickets on and for this game that won't be a problem with there being such a high demand for them. For what it's worth I think you're doing the right thing by sending them back if you have to

As others have already said you will get a refund once they have been resold which won't be an issue for this match. Also now you have posted on here (and your user name I assume is your initials) the SSC will probably have seen this post so if you don't return them chances are you will be asked to collect them.

Sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets better soon. :ok: