Guy on facebook charging £16 a bus - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guy on facebook charging £16 a bus

Doakes

2 hours ago, monkman said:

Make up your mind.  

I couldn't care if people organise buses to make a bit of cash, each to their own.  I wouldn't grudge them making a few quid per head, but the notion they go to the hassle of booking 5,10, 20.... buses out of goodness to assist other fans, is nothing short of laughable.

Actually, plenty of people do exactly that.  You might want to discuss this with GhostZapper who organised 6 buses from Munich to Leichtenstein and looked like the most stressed man in the world at Munich Hbf before they set of, or DeeRus and Zicoladud who did the same in Serbia.

For this game, I'm on one of the WESTA buses where *all* the excess is going to charity.

if you're doing it for cash, fine, but at least be honest about it.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Watch yourself, last time I pointed that fact out I got banned from almost every TA page on facebook :lol:.  I still blame @dandydunn 

Aye, Mr. Dunn got me banned from Rabbie McD's "exclusive" Facebook page too. Mr. Dunn kept on encouraging me. I couldn't sleep for nights after it, wondering how much mega important stuff I was missing out on. :P

Just now, washboarder said:

Think the way tickets have for the game have been selling this morning ppl would be happy paying £25 to get to and from the game. not much transport available maybes train there however no way back unless you leave 20 mins into the second half.

According to Slovak Rail there's a football special. About £2 a ticket.

1 hour ago, deecie said:

According to Slovak Rail there's a football special. About £2 a ticket.

slovak rail know nothing about this, they have sent me an E mail hopefully something may get sorted.     

Dear customer,

at the moment we have not information about that so was introduced extraordinary train for football fans Slovakia - Scotland on 11/10/2016 from Trnava to Bratislava. About that you can inform sometimes later end of September.

If you have got any next questions, please, contact us again (info@slovakrail.sk).

Yours faithfully,

cid:image001.jpg@01D1C7D0.CE176620

Contact centre

Mikuláš Luščák

Tel. no.: +421 24 48 58 188
info@slovakrail.sk
www.slovakrail.sk

3 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Watch yourself, last time I pointed that fact out I got banned from almost every TA page on facebook :lol:.  I still blame @dandydunn 

What did I do?? :lol:

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aye, Mr. Dunn got me banned from Rabbie McD's "exclusive" Facebook page too. Mr. Dunn kept on encouraging me. I couldn't sleep for nights after it, wondering how much mega important stuff I was missing out on. :P

Dinna you start,you've caused enough personal heartache to Mr McDermott :D

2 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

We are all Mr Finn...

Who the fvck is Mr. Finn?   :blink::blink::blink:

Edited by dandydunn

4 hours ago, deecie said:

You're not Mr Finn, I'm Mr Finn.

Funny, as the line that is similar to that is from Spartacus of which the star was Kirk Douglas. His son Michael is in today's news saying that his auld man is in his last hours/days. 

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Funny, as the line that is similar to that is from Spartacus of which the star was Kirk Douglas. His son Michael is in today's news saying that his auld man is in his last hours/days. 

So, Kirk and Micheal Douglas are both Mr Finn? That makes sense now.