Hogmany old firm game - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hogmany old firm game

19 minutes ago, Spark said:

We hate the fact that our club died and we plan to insult, bully and threaten people who keep reminding us about it.

From what I have read - granted, not seen everything -  if you feel you are being bullied, insulted and threatened then you have a seriously low tolerance threshold ma wee lamb. xxx

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

From what I have read - granted, not seen everything -  if you feel you are being bullied, insulted and threatened then you have a seriously low tolerance threshold ma wee lamb. xxx

I didn't have you down as someone who reads very much RedWhiteandBlueGaz.

My post wasn't about me, I thought that was clear.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I love how this still gets to a lot of rangers fans, even some of them up in the north east of Scotland start frothing at the mouth at the mention of old rangers or sevco. Its even funnier that they have convinced themselves that its still the same club. 

It doesn't get to me, it did for a while a few years back...I just cringe with embarrassment when grown men hit out this sort of pish, utter PGB mentality.

31 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

It doesn't get to me, it did for a while a few years back...I just cringe with embarrassment when grown men hit out this sort of pish, utter PGB mentality.

you cringe at the truth?

all your doing is proving my point.

Edited by vanderark14

50 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

It must be bad if you cringe, a grown man who gets drunk and challenges folk to fights on Facebook :lol: 

1 hour ago, derekfaejapan said:

What's changed in the last few years then? Have you now convinced yourself that it didn't happen?

2 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Just keep on telling yourself that we're a new club...One day you might actually believe it.

No I do believe it because the facts back it up.  Your "belief" is based on complete nonsense about holding companies, kit kat analogies and clowns like David Tanner saying "Old Firm"  every six seconds.

Could you now answer the question that I asked you please?

1 minute ago, Spark said:

No I do believe it because the facts back it up.  Your "belief" is based on complete nonsense about holding companies, kit kat analogies and clowns like David Tanner saying "Old Firm"  every six seconds.

I already have.

12 minutes ago, Spark said:

What's changed in the last few years then? Have you now convinced yourself that it didn't happen?

10 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Just keep on telling yourself that we're a new club...One day you might actually believe it.

5 minutes ago, Spark said:

3 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

I already have.

No you haven't

Edited by Spark

57 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Then WTF are you on about?

I may or may not be right here,but I remember you getting affa worked up on my Fbook page with pgb on "sellout Saturday". 

If it's any consolation,my mates loved reading the back and forth comments,quite possibly my most popular post ever :lol::lol:

Just now, dandydunn said:

I may or may not be right here,but I remember you getting affa worked up on my Fbook page with pgb on "sellout Saturday". 

If it's any consolation,my mates loved reading the back and forth comments,quite possibly my most popular post ever :lol::lol:

Haha! I remember that well!

On 9/16/2016 at 2:00 PM, dandydunn said:

I don't think anyone can be criticised by getting worked up where PGB/Spark was involved.  Quite funny looking back on it though.