Hogmany old firm game - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hogmany old firm game

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 2:12 PM, derekfaejapan said:

Just keep on telling yourself that we're a new club...One day you might actually believe it.

Mate the whole world knows that. Continental sportspapers here call you the new Rangers. Outside of the mainstreamedia of Scotland nobody fears your" boycott /bullets in the mail intimdation" stance.  Its so obvious you fold and died, common sense. Problem is you cant have the debt cancelled and live on as before. 

You are the ones that are deluded and keep telling yourselves lies.

RIP 2012

Edited by Batzek-osemba

35 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Celtic will be 10-15 pts ahead of sevco by that so no tension at all. Sevconians know their place by then, the latest.

Many of their support will give this fixture a miss. No worries faint hearts....West of Scotland will still be intact the other day

Thanks for the post Mr. Scherbius.

4 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Mate the whole world knows that. Continental sportspapers here call you the new Rangers. Outside of the mainstreamedia of Scotland nobody fears your" boycott /bullets in the mail intimdation" stance.  Its so obvious you fold and died, common sense. Problem is you cant have the debt cancelled and live on as before. 

You are the ones that are deluded and keep telling yourselves lies.

RIP 2012

Hiya PGB :lol:

As someone whose job is based on pure 'linguistics' and how non native English speakers actually speak English...Your pretence of being a German is laughable! Actually, anyone with half a brain can spot you...How's Paisley these days? :D

Utter whank.

Edited by derekfaejapan

On 9/16/2016 at 8:58 PM, Parklife said:

You never challenged me to a fight. I never said you did. 

No answer again from you I see.

I've purposely avoided any conflict with you on this board for over two years now, and here you are acting like a fud...I can only assume your shite is from someone else. If we're both thinking of the same person then it was only one way traffic, an utter peasant offering to knock me out when I'm thousands of miles away. The big man.

As @Ormond and several others have correctly pointed out this year...You really are the hard man behind your keyboard...I've met you and you're just a skinny wee VVank, you wouldn't have the balls to say half the shyte you say on this board to me face to face or other folk...Grow up.

4 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

I've purposely avoided any conflict with you on this board for over two years now, and here you are acting like a fud...I can only assume your shite is from someone else. If we're both thinking of the same person then it was only one way traffic, an utter peasant offering to knock me out when I'm thousands of miles away. The big man.

As @Ormond and several others have correctly pointed out this year...You really are the hard man behind your keyboard...I've met you and you're just a skinny wee VVank, you wouldn't have the balls to say half the shyte you say on this board to me face to face or other folk...Grow up.

:lol::lol::lol: 

Poor sheepie

baaah

8 hours ago, neilly71 said:

Ra peepul might only have got 9 points from the last 6 gemmes but at least they managed  to get a photo opportunity with a loyalist  flute band last week and have half the army at the asbestosdome today. Priorities and all that.

They hung a soldier from the ceiling too.

Disgusting behaviour.

8 hours ago, neilly71 said:

Ra peepul might only have got 9 points from the last 6 gemmes but at least they managed  to get a photo opportunity with a loyalist  flute band last week and have half the army at the asbestosdome today. Priorities and all that.

I know, how dare they take a photo and invite people to a game. 

27 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Aye...it was just an innocent photo. Sightseeing was all it was....

Agreed. But appreciate it is something some like to dwell on.  Nothing wrong with that really, fuels yer otherwise boring life????

Edited by BlueGaz

50 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Agreed. But appreciate it is something some like to dwell on.  Nothing wrong with that really, fuels yer otherwise boring life????

One comment on the whole issue or on this whole thread is dwelling now is it?

With two kids under 3 I don't have time for my life to be boring. 

But aye..Loyalist flute band selfies, nothing to see here. They just happened to be standing there. Doesn't appeal to the brain dead bigots in that support at all

Edited by iainmac1

11 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

:lol: 

oh dear. On the sauce again, I presume. What an embarrassment of an individual you are. 

12 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

Aye you don't seem the type to offer to fight people over the internet right enough...

Why did you feel the need to tag another poster to get them involved btw?

Edited by Spark