Hogmany old firm game - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hogmany old firm game

30 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

You need to find a new line to roll out.

Not really. Your posting is bipolar. One minute you're normal, the next you're ultra aggressive. I put that down to having had a drink. Maybe I'm wrong, certainly how it comes across though. 

Your rant above is ridiculous and completely ill informed. You're a guy who offers folk on the internet fights. It's hilarious. Chill out and stop trying to fight folk. :lol: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

One comment on the whole issue or on this whole thread is dwelling now is it?

With two kids under 3 I don't have time for my life to be boring. 

But aye..Loyalist flute band selfies, nothing to see here. They just happened to be standing there. Doesn't appeal to the brain dead bigots in that support at all

You are right, there really isn't anything to see.  so fkin what?  the fact you and I wouldn't do it doesn't mean that others won't.  and it is far from one comment as i think you well know.  its constant at the moment, hence i will keep commenting.

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

You are right, there really isn't anything to see.  so fkin what?  the fact you and I wouldn't do it doesn't mean that others won't.  and it is far from one comment as i think you well know.  its constant at the moment, hence i will keep commenting.

Pretty sure that was the one and only time I've mentioned it but aye. How's the song go again...'No one likes us and we care about lot about it and will cry like wee girls. We are the same club why won't people believe us.'

It's along those lines anyway.

8 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Pretty sure that was the one and only time I've mentioned it but aye. How's the song go again...'No one likes us and we care about lot about it and will cry like wee girls. We are the same club why won't people believe us.'

The whole old/new club thing is becoming tedious in the extreme.  We get slated for "not accepting" that we are a new club yet there are people who feel it necessary to shoehorn "new club" or "old Rangers" in to every single post they make. Comments like that are made purely to get a reaction then people bleat about when it comes.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The whole old/new club thing is becoming tedious in the extreme.  We get slated for "not accepting" that we are a new club yet there are people who feel it necessary to shoehorn "new club" or "old Rangers" in to every single post they make. Comments like that are made purely to get a reaction then people bleat about when it comes.

If they are made to purely get a reaction then it's clearly working. 

For others if you lose your membership to the league and have to reapply under new membership then you are a new club. Maybe other like to remind people of that on a daily basis. I'm more of a monthly basis man myself. 

2 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

If they are made to purely get a reaction then it's clearly working. 

For others if you lose your membership to the league and have to reapply under new membership then you are a new club. Maybe other like to remind people of that on a daily basis. I'm more of a monthly basis man myself. 

It probably does work.  It's the bleating about Rangers fans reacting to it that's tedious.

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

Swift change of tact to allow you to get back on the band wagon you are so adamant to be part of.  Each to their own of course, I appreciate you enjoy it.  However, you are confusing me for someone else who the old club / new club stuff bothers.  

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

When Sevco, their fans and the media atop peddling the continuity myth then people won't feel the need to bring it up. It's tedious listening to utter nonsense about holding companies and "being demoted" when the truth is there for all to see.

Rangers fc, club and company as they are one and the same, entered liquidation in 2012 and therefore ceased to exist. The assets of that club were bought by Sevco 5088 and a new club was formed pending a licence to play football and started off in the bottom tier.

That might be tedious to you but it is fact. I'm sorry.

Edited by Spark

37 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Swift change of tact to allow you to get back on the band wagon you are so adamant to be part of.  Each to their own of course, I appreciate you enjoy it.  However, you are confusing me for someone else who the old club / new club stuff bothers.  

For someone it doesn't bother you seem to reply a lot to it.

As for the first sentence..absolutely no idea what it's meant to mean.

16 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

For someone it doesn't bother you seem to reply a lot to it.

Going to keep replying every time pish is posted. Sure we will chat again :ok:

16 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

We were discussing a photograph in NI, but you decided to bring old club / new club into the conversation for no apparent reason, other than you love chatting about the mighty Gers?  So I commented on you changing tact, to get back on track with other recent comments being discussed - posted.  Hope that clears it up for you.

43 minutes ago, Spark said:

When Sevco, their fans and the media atop peddling the continuity myth then people won't feel the need to bring it up. It's tedious listening to utter nonsense about holding companies and "being demoted" when the truth is there for all to see.

Rangers fc, club and company as they are one and the same, entered liquidation in 2012 and therefore ceased to exist. The assets of that club were bought by Sevco 5088 and a new club was formed pending a licence to play football and started off in the bottom tier.

The fact is that you tedious and 4 years too late.

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

We were discussing a photograph in NI, but you decided to bring old club / new club into the conversation for no apparent reason, other than you love chatting about the mighty Gers?  So I commented on you changing tact, to get back on track with other recent comments being discussed - posted.  Hope that clears it up for you.

Nope, no idea what you're slevering on about

2 hours ago, Spark said:

Flute bons last week and Soijers yesterday.

Who's up next week, traffic wardens? They love anyone in uniform that crowd ?

If they want to fill in a few traffic wardens next week,I have absolutely no issue with that. 

The ones up here and soor faced khunts. 

3 hours ago, Spark said:

Get this from your local library. It should help with your understanding of assets in a liquidation.

http://www.bloomsburyprofessional.com/uk/law-and-practice-of-receivership-9781845921996/